Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having A Drink

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 35
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House::
Health::
Having A  Drink - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Having A  Drink - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

Having A  Drink - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:25 pm

Hermione stood up in defence for Ginny "I'd watch what you say to Ginny,Sabrina!" She glared at her,slightly tightning her fist "Love potions?! Alot of boys fancy her Sabrina,That's something I couldn't compare to you,Overall you'd have about..one,So how dare you think that Ginny would do that."
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Having A  Drink - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Having A  Drink - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:25 pm

(OOC. Aww sweet (: yeah you gotta let us read ! )

Ginny was just about to say something but bit back for Scarlet's sake."fine.."
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 150

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:27 pm

(OOC: >______________< Fine but if you think it's crap I want you to say, okay? http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?chapterid=289255 Loads of spelling mistakes btw :L)

"Thank you," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 177

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:28 pm

Ron snapped out of his day-dream and looked around, both Scarlet and Hermione had appeared "Oh..hey.." he said slightly to late

(TES YES YES, I wanna read! ill leave a review)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4496892099
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Female Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Character sheet
House:: Slythrine
Wand:: 9" Rosewood with a dragon heartstring core

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:29 pm

Sabrina glared Hermione with her hand still bleeding,"Stay out of this mudblood. This doesn't concern you. And for your information, alot of boys fancy me too. Boys the I consider to be worthy to date a lovely pureblood such as myself."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:32 pm

"Sabrina!" She cried. "Please dont call my friends mudblood's please. All that pureblood crap again?! Come on, 'Brina, you're above that!"

(OOC: Some one reply.. Your all making me nervous..)
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:37 pm

Sabrina stood up. She glared at Scarlet and laughed,"You don't know anything about me. At least I didn't betray my friends and transfered over to Gryffindor. How can you betray your kind? You ran away from us like a coward and you make me sick." she swung her purse over shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:38 pm

"How did I betray you!?" She asked, sounding hysterical. "My own kind? Is that like.. Pureblood? I did not 'run away' from you!"
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:38 pm

As soon as the word 'mud-blood' was said, Ron stood up, anger building up inside of him. "Never call Hermione that again.." he said, i n a colder voice than he ever had before. It was so cold, it was actually un-natrual.

(OOC: Ive made a review lol)
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:39 pm

(omg Rach you have to write more it was amazing !)

Ginny looked at Scarlet and gave her a look as if to say " ignore her.."
"look Star she's not worth it leave it.."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:40 pm

"Ron, I can deal with this so sit you butt back down." She said, firmly. Scarlet looked to Ginny. "Any friendship is worth saving.. or trying to save, atleast."

(OOC: bwahaha, I know I've written an author's response. Ahh, I love you guys :L)
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:42 pm

Sabrina clenched her fists and the cut on her palm still bled,"You were my friend Scarlet. You abandoned me and Draco. Why did you decide to pick these weaklings over me and your family? Tell me why you betrayed us. This scum is not worth saving."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:44 pm

(RACHEL! I absoulutely loved it!)
Hermione's eyes filled with tears from anger,She stood up and walked over to Sabrina And stood infront of her "Don't you EVER call me that!" She glared at her,Almost feeling like casting a powerful spell on her,but for now,she simply just pushed her on the shoulder lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:44 pm

Ron sat back down, still feeling slightly angry. His throat felt slightly sore. And his heart ached slightly, as he looked at Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:46 pm

"I did not abandon you! I picked this guys over my family because their not exactly the lets-go-camping-sit-by-the-fire-and-sing-songs type of family! And thats what I want" She said, tears of fury forming in her eyes. "Do not call them scum!"

(R-A-C-H-A-E-L! Spelling and grammar peoples :]] Haha, danke.)

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:46 pm

"your the people we need saving from..its people like you that are causing magical wars.." Ginny said trailing off
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:49 pm

Sabrina pushed Hermione away from her,"Don't touch me with your filthy hands. If anyone is causing these wars, it's scum like you." Then she swung her purse over her shoulder, turned around and walked out of the pub feeling anger and bitterness toward Scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:50 pm

"Scum must be the only insulting word you know..you'v said it about 3 times now.." Ginny said drawing Sabrina a dirty look before turning to Scarlet " are you okay Star? ignore her.."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:52 pm

Before Sabrina left, Ron spoke "The only filth here is you! Your a coward, who cant live their own life. And I feel sorry for you, all you do is do what someone tell you to..and thats just sad" He then stood up.

"Be your own person..you dont have to live like this.." he said as she walked away.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:52 pm

Hermione tightened her fist,Making it turn red,She went after her,With a angered look on her face "How dare you!" She pulled her by the bag,making her face her. "We're actually trying to save Hogwarts from V-..You-Know-Who and his followers,When such Slytherin filth tend to think were causing it all.."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:55 pm

Sabrina pushed Hermione to the floor and drew out her wand,"You touch me again and I'll make sure you'll regret it. Do you want to know what happened to your dear cousin Jasmine when she touched me like that?"
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 1:57 pm

"Lovely..I have been ignored..yet again...how nice.." Ron glared and drew his wand, pointing it at Sabrina. "Get off of her now!" he said coldly
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:01 pm

"You leave my cousin out of this!" She winced in pain as she fell to the floor,She took out her wand and aimed it back at her.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:02 pm

"Don't you dare touch her ! " Ginny yelled looking to Sabrina " You can give out insults pretty easily but can't even handle it when someone insults you back..pretty pathetic if you ask me.." she said, her voice was cold,an odd thing to witness if you knew Ginny.
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:05 pm

Sabrina leaned down and whispered into Hermione's with her voice so soft, no one else could here her,"Her blood was very tasty, even if she was mixed. You won't be seeing her for a long time. No trace of Jasmine was found. I'm afraid she's going to be missing for a long time." Sabrina let go of Hermione and walked out of the bar laughing.

((OOC: I play Jasmine on the Magical World and The Fidelius Charm. I decided to make her missing in action on this site))

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having A Drink   Having A  Drink - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having A Drink
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Hogmeade :: Hog's Head-
Jump to: