Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walk around the Lake.

Go down 
+2
Luna Lovegood
Ginny Weasley
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:52 am

"maybe it grew and its greener?" Ginny said with a laugh

Turning around she saw Cody , normally she would of said hi but seeing as how he was talking to Lupin she just thought it better to mind her own buisness.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:34 pm

laughing slightly harry glanged to Ginny then back down to the grass "hmm must have gotten greener" at the sound of slight rasied voices Harry looked up and could see Lupin leaving and an outline of some boy frowning Harry being Harry he thought he would go see if everything was alright, seeing as Lupin had left Harry made his way towards cody "uh, hello, i'm Harry, Harry Potter by the way, i couldn't hel p but over hear your discussion with Professor Lupin i know it's not my buisness but i was wndering if the situation is or was okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:43 pm

Glancing at where Lupin and Cody were,Ginny kept silent and went over to the lake dipping her fingers in the water and creating ripples.She looked up to the sky which was a dark grey colour and looked as if it was going to rain.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
Cody

Cody

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:19 pm

Cody turned looked and then said"Hey there Harry nice to meet you and everything is not alright!"he looked and turned and sighed and said"I just worked out that Proffessor lupin is my father and i just shouted at him,now i feel really guilty about doing so!"He looked and began to think
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:22 am

"oh i see i thought it was somthing along those lines, but maybe you have to understnadt it's as much as a shock to him as it is to you, there has to be space and time allowed for you both to come to terms with it prehaps give Professor Lupin a few days then try and approach him, i know this isn't my buisness but i think it's right and i'll be happy to help anyway i can" Harry nodded and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:11 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"you are right!"he looked and then said"Do you want to be friends Harry!"he looked and holded his hand out to shake
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:01 pm

with a small laugh harry smiled and extended his hand "why not, friends?" with that harry took Cody's hand and shook it politly
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:15 pm

Cody looked and then smiled and shooked Harry's hand,he looked and then said"we better head back to class its going to start soon!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:01 am

with a slight groan Harry Nodded he had forgotten that he had classes as he walked back to the castle with Cody he asked "um what class do we have? we didn't have any homework right?
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:10 am

Cody looked and then said"its Denfend Against the Darkarts we have,and we did have homework set too I think if i remeber right!"he looked at Harry.

Cody turned and carried on walking and was really not looking forward to this lesson due that his father was the professor for this lesson
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:13 pm

Angel walked away from her spot at the lake and walked back towards the castle. She stops suddenly at the strong smell of werewolf in the air.
"Must be our dear Professor Lupin" She said quitely to herself.
She continued walking to the castle, silently hoping to catch a glimpse of the handsome red headed boy she had seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:53 pm

Harry shrugged and nodded "phew thats a relife i actually did that homework it's about the only homework i do do.." he said with a shrug "i'm sure the lesson won't be that bad just try and avoid talking to Lupin you don't have to"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:10 pm

Cody looked at Harry and then nodded and then said"that is going to be hard when we have him as a professor!"he looked and then sighed just then he noticed a girl stoped walking.Cody looked and then hoped that she couldnt be a tracker or something,Cody is a werewolf like his father is.
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:43 pm

Angel stops walking and turns, sniffing the air as she does. She looks straight at the blond haired boy and growls loudly, moves slowly towards him, but stops and turns to face the Forbidden Forest. She notices the two tall shadows standing there and turns back to the "new" werewolf.
"Watch your back werewolf" She growls threatenly.
She turns and walks toward the tall shadows, following them into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:10 am

Cody looked and watched the girl leave and then narrowed his eyes and said"i wonder if she could sense that i am a werewolf!"he said in his mind.Cody looked and then said"lets get going to class before we are late!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:32 am

Harry watched as the girl returned into the frowning he thought he had seen the girl somewhere before with that he nodded slightly at Cody's remark and continued to walk though he kept glancing back incase
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:34 am

Cody looked at Harry and then said"its alright she wont follow us,but i think I better watch my back with her,she is diffent!"he looked at Harry and carried on heading to the castle to get to the denfend against the dark arts.

((who is going to start the new thread for the lesson))
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:42 am

he nodded but still he looked back "hmm i know but theres somthin farmiular about that wolf i know shes a girl but somthing's diffrent..it like somthing's missing shes not..all there i supose" he continued to walk with thoughts swirling about his mind

(not sure we don't go to lesson yet Lupin needs to start one)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:18 am

Cody looked and then said"harry can i tell you something but you must keep it a secert!"he looked and then waited for harry's reply.
Cody was hopin he was doing the right thing by telling Harry that he is a werewolf
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:40 am

harry paused for a monet the spoke "if it's about you being a werewolf then i know.." he said with a smile it was only logic that Harry knew Cody was a werwolf well half if that was possible he suposed.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:44 am

Cody looked shocked for a moment and then said"how did you know that harry!"he looked and began to think and then said to himself "Well i am the son of remus lupin so harry must knew stright away or something like that!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:53 am

"well i worked it out, it's sort of common sense as your the son of Lupin that makes you part werewolf whole or half i don't know and i know Lupin is a werewolf who was attacked by Greyback and it is only sense to work out that your sort of a werewolf" he shrugged and wondered if anyone else would have known that .
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:56 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"lupin my father is a werewolf so was my mother so it makes me a full werewolf!"he looked at harry and then carried on walking and then began to think
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:04 am

Harry begun to walk again and asked "if you don't mind me asking, but who was your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:06 am

Cody looked and then said"I never knew my mother much,i did not know her name or anything due how old i was when she died!"he looked at the grass and was thinking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk around the Lake.   Walk around the Lake. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walk around the Lake.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next