Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesson One: Grindylow

Go down 
+5
Gary Nightshade
Harry Potter
Cho Chang
Angel Cortez
Remus John Lupin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 150
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:00 pm

Scarlet jumped as Lupin slammed the door. She turned to Angel.

"What did you do that for?" She asked, coldly.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House::
Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:01 pm

"Scarlet can you get my books for me? i need to, err d-do something" She ran after Angel and pushed her lightly against the wall "What do you think you're playing at?! You're very rude!" She glared heavily at her.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 177

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:01 pm

Ron dozed off to sleep, it was to hard. But at the sudden bang, he jamp up and drew his wand "w-w-what?!" he asked, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4496892099
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 62

Character sheet

"wow Angels so mature" Ginny said rolling her eyes, how could anyone be that disrespectful
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:02 pm

"Hermione!" Scarlet exclaimed. "Now is not to practise Muggle Dueling!" She drew her wand out of her pocked and nodded at it, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330

Character sheet
Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue95/100Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:05 pm

harry watched them both leave and mutted "she should learn to keep her mouth shut, how dare she say that to Lupin! " harry himself was offended with how Angel talked to Lupin and how disrespectful she was, standing there infront of the remaineg memembers of the class he crossed his arms and continued to look to the door annoyed
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:06 pm

Angel sighs.
"Look i'm sorry for my rudeness. And i didn't mean to ruin your class but being hungry in a class full of humans is a bad thing for me. What with me being a VAMPIRE."
Angel says to Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 177

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:07 pm

Ron stood behind Harry "Yeah! that was bang out of order!" he said, not having a clue on wat he was on about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4496892099
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Female Number of posts : 35

Character sheet
House::

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:11 pm

Hermione raised an eyebrow "You still had no right to talk to him like that! If you dare speak to him like that again,I shall hit you,And I never do hit people,Accept for the one time I hit Draco.." Hermione didn't feel her self after she said those words.
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:13 pm

Angel smiles.
"I was just on my way to apologize to him, so if you dont mind, i'd like to do that right now."
She walks in the direction Lupin went.
"Sir, i know i have detention with you but i would just like to apologize for my behaviour in class."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:21 pm

He was walking back in anyway. He opened the door but walked passed her
"I thought I said this lesson was dismissed, go out and do something more interesting than learning.."
He said walking up to the tank, covering it back up with the black sheet
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:21 pm

Scarlet glared at Angel.

She turned to Harry, "Want me to burn her? Just tell me when and I'll shoot."
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:24 pm

Angel walks behind Lupin.
"I'm sorry ok. Look i'm having a hard time around so many humans and i freaked out a bit. I promise it wont happen again, i'll disipline myself more. I'm really sorry Professor."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet
Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:27 pm

He turnred round and looked at her, coldly
"We all have our problems, doesn't mean you have to let them interfer and shout and insult people around you, You don't see me doing that to my students!.. nor pointing out peoples problems"
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:31 pm

Angel bites her lip.
"I'm sorry.I'm really really sorry. I'll do detention for four weeks just please accept my apology."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:33 pm

"One week as I will be unable to after.."
He looked back to the tank
"Just collect your things and leave.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Grindylow   Lesson One: Grindylow - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson One: Grindylow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4