Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A slow and peaceful Walk.

Go down 
+4
Angel Cortez
Lavender Brown
Luna Lovegood
Ron Weasley
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 177
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:42 pm

Ron frowned "Not funny.." he said, slightly coldly, then turned to face Angel and returned her smile. "Hey Im Ron" He replied and held out a hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4496892099
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Angel smiles and rubs her hands together hoping to heat them a bit, then shakes Rons hand.
"Nice to meet you" She replies and smiles shyly.
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:47 pm

Ron nodded, smiling as he let go of her hand. "And this is Harry and Ginny" He looked at both of them as he said their name.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:48 pm

"Oh have a sense of humour Ron" Ginny laughed looking from the new girl to Ron with a slightly cheeky smile on her face she stepped away from them and put her lollie pop back in her mouth " nice to meet you "
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330

Character sheet
A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:49 pm

Harry looked to the girl and gave a warm smile with that he extended his hand for Angel to shake "nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:49 pm

"Hello" She says to them.
"Do you know where Professor Snape is? I've been to his room and he wasn't there"
She asks Ron.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Female Number of posts : 236
school: : Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry

Character sheet
Wand:: Mahogany unicorn hair

PostSubject: Re: A slow peaceful walk   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:53 pm

Lavender finally reached Harry, Ron, Ginny and this new girl she had never seen before. She smiled at the new girl and said "Hi I'm Lavender" before going to stand beside Ginny.

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:53 pm

"I'd prefer not to.." he said, grimly. "His greasy hair effects my eyes" He shrugged "I think its the chemicals his head gives out"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Female Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:54 pm

Ginny smiled at Lavender " Hey Lav." she turned to Angel and said " oh sorry no i prefer to keep my distance from him" she laughed
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=editprofi
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:55 pm

Angel laughs.
"Well if you do see him, could you tell him that i need to speak to him? He has something i need and it's important that i get it."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:00 pm

"Okay, but be warned. He bites...git" Ron rolled his eyes and looked at Lavender "Hey Lav"
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow peaceful walk   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:01 pm

"Alright Gin" Lavender smiled. "Talking about Snape are we? Everyone apart from the SLytherins like to keep there distances, he's just so cruel and un-fair. And his hair...it's just...ew, it needs a good wash if you ask me. Lavender laughed a little.Lavender then turned and smiled at Ron. "Alright Ron"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330

Character sheet
A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:04 pm

looking to the girl Harry spoke "oh Snivilus?" he asked using Snapes nickname that his dad and Sirius had used "sorry cna't say that i have seen him but if we or i or ehatever see him we will tell him though no doubt we may get a detention" he said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 2:19 pm

Lavender stood not knowing what to say really, she looked up at the sky and started at it for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:15 pm

Angel smiles.
"Thanks Ron,Harry. It's really important that i find him.And dont worry, he doesn't bite half as hard as i do. And his bites dont kill, mine do."
She smiles wickedly.

(please do not double post as your not allowed to i deleted your post but in future please remember not to double post thank you.
Admin.
Back to top Go down
Lavender Brown

Lavender Brown

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:08 pm

Lavender smiled back at Angel. "Hi".
Back to top Go down
rubeus hagrid

rubeus hagrid

Male Number of posts : 34
school: : hogwarts school of witch craft and wizadry
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Wand:: snaped

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:10 am

walks out of forest slowely with fang. ''cum on boy'' walks to harry an the gand. ''ello you guysa 'ow yeh doin'?''
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:12 am

Angel looks up at the huge man, and sniffed.
"Are you part giant because you smell like a giant, but your not as big as them."
Back to top Go down
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:12 am

Ron Moved his head, hearing a highly familure voice. It was Hagrid! "Hi Hagrid!" Ron said brightly, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
rubeus hagrid

rubeus hagrid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:17 am

looks shocked.''well err... meh mum...err...'' looks more confidentremembering what dad said never be ashamed ''yer i am''
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:19 am

Angel smiles and holds out her hand for him to shake.
"Cool, i'm Angel. Sorry if i offended you, i'm a vampire so i always smell before introducing myself."
Back to top Go down
rubeus hagrid

rubeus hagrid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:20 am

trys to shake your hand as light as i can ''nice teh meet yeh im rubeus hagrid''
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:21 am

Angel smiles at the gentle handshake.
"Pleased to meet you Mr.Hagrid"
Back to top Go down
rubeus hagrid

rubeus hagrid

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:24 am

looks at fang. ''say hi fang'' fang booms a bark. looks up ''this is meh dog fang''
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:26 am

Angel smiles and pets fang.
"Awww so cute, i love dogs, i have one back home. He'a a Husky named Ceaser."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slow and peaceful Walk.   A slow and peaceful Walk. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slow and peaceful Walk.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next