Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying Things from the shop

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Female Number of posts : 288
school: : 9 inch cherry wand with dragon scale
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Character sheet
House:: Hufflepuff
Health::
Buying Things from the shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Buying Things from the shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: 9 inch cherry with dragon scale

Buying Things from the shop Empty
PostSubject: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:16 pm

Tonks Open the Door to the shop. She looked Around but no one was not there. She yeld out "hello anyone, Fred or george are you there?" But no one spoke. so she stayed there until someone came
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/NymphadoraT08
Cody

Cody

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Buying Things from the shop Left_bar_bleue100/100Buying Things from the shop Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:15 pm

Cody walked in and looked around and saw the twins was nowhere to be seen,so he looked around alone to see if he can see any good tricks or jokes
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:31 am

Tonks walked out of one of the rooms and saw Cody. Cody was not looking the way She was so she creeped up behind him and scared him. She Said " Boo" He jump of the fright and wanted for his answer
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:48 am

Cody looked and jumped out of his skin and then said"Hey there,you must be Tonks!"he looked and waited
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:54 am

Tonks Said "Yes I am Nymphadora Tonks but you can call me Tonks beacuse i Hate the name Nymphadora. So you are Remus Lupin son?" she said
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:59 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"Yeah I hope you not mad at him! he loves you know!he looked and then waited
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:08 am

"Yer i know but he loves you too" she said and before cody could answer she asked " So I am you Stepmother. So If you do not mind what was your mother name? You dad has not told me yet" she said
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:15 am

Cody looked and then said"I cant remeber she died when i was only a little kid!"he looked away from tonks, and then said"She was killed by deatheatters right in front me,i was hiding in the under stairs cupboard!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:22 am

Then Tonks went ova and gave him an hug and said "I have 2 aunty and 2 uncles that is an Death eaters. they banned my mother From the family because she married an muggle born. My Cousin is Siruis Black" she said
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:31 am

Cody looked and then said"I didnt know tonks,i am sorry to hear!"he looked and huged tonks too
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:42 am

"Have you heard of Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy?" She said
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:45 am

Cody looked and then shooked his head and then said"I only heard a few of the Deatheatters,but i am not sure who that one is!"he looked at Tonks and then waited.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:51 am

"will they are my aunts that are the death eaters. But Bellatrix is the only one in action. You will know her when you see her. But is in Azkaban the Prision" she said
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:53 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"So what brings you to Fred and Geroge's shop i didnt know you were into jokes and pranks!"he looked and smiled and laughed slightly
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:02 am

" Yeah something i joke around, i just came in here to see how they are going. but when i got here no one was in here. The shop said it was open" tonks went on " I was just leaving when you came."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:17 am

Cody looekd and then nodded and then said"is it alright with you that i hang around with you for a while!"He looked and then said"I will be in my wolf form so do not worry!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:25 am

" Yer it is ok I am going to contact Ron to tell him about the shop that his brothers own" Tonks said waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:28 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"Alright!"he looked and they headed out of the shop cody transformed into his wolf form and was walking along side of tonks
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:31 am

So they were on the way to find ron bit before they went tonks change the sign that said " Open to Close" and then they made there way
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 4:34 am

Cody looked at Tonks and was thinking where the twins can be! he looked and then carried on walkin
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:22 am

It was been hours but can not finded fred or george so she went back to the shop to see if it is ok and see if they are there yet.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:24 am

Cody looked and then transformed back into his human form and then said"I am not sure where they could be!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:28 am

I am going to contact ron. I am really worried" Tonks said in a worry voice.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:29 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"they could be somewhere salein there items and playing pranks on someone!"
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks

Nymphadora Tonks

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 5:41 am

" yer they must be but they would lock up if they are." Tonks was think that Cody and her would go home. So she said to Cody "Will it is getting late we have to go home"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Things from the shop   Buying Things from the shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Things from the shop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Diagon Alley :: Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes-
Jump to: