Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Health::
Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:58 am

"Cho.. I was going to send a owl, but it must have slipped my mind..but I think it's best if I told you, as I don't really want others to know.. and I'm sure Harry would have told you anyway.. this isn't a detention.. I needed to train Harry a little.. this was his first lesson, needed to see what he could do.. what he knows before I can teach him new things.. which others won't, The Order doesn't want him to know it, but I rather he be prepared and not.. to have a chance, in case the time comes.. I had to tell Dumbledore.. so he would be suspicious, had to make you believe you both had detention to... I still don't like you having that map.. now I am back.. but I wasn't perfect when I was here... just don't make it a nightly thing.." He took out a cloth from his pocket and dabbed his brow, removing some sweat and then dabbed a cut, removing some blood.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:02 am

She didt know what to say exactly but looked around the room at the mess slightly " So i dont have to stay then ? " She put a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked in front of her,she didt make eye contact with either of them.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:02 am

Harry stood there listning to Lupins words frownign slightly Harry tried to make sense of it all he then looked to Lupin and asked "why dosn't the Order want me to know i would of thought i had the right to, and what do you mean when the time comes? i don't understand but i want to understand.." he said as he studied Lupins expresions
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet
Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:04 am

"Well you and Harry can leave.. I have to get this room tired before my next class.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:10 am

"Harry can stay to help,im sure he had questions..he wants answering or something " She smiled slightly over at Harry,still not making eye contact with him. " I see you around Harry...Bye Professor..." She opened the door slightly as she walked out.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:12 am

Harry remianed in the class room after he had said goodbye to Cho "what do you mean when you incase the time comes? and why dosn't the order want me to Know??" he asked his head now buzzing with loads of questions all that still had yet to be answered
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:16 am

"Dumbledore doesn't want to put too much pressure on you.. he thinks, if you know a less as you can.. the more safe you are, but that's not true.. you need to learn how to fight, if Death Eaters find you and we aren't around, how to send a Patronus to us, like a owl, to apparate out of trouble.. you can learn that here, not now anyway and none of us know.. what they are truely planning.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:23 am

Harry head was continuesly buzzing "i don't want to be treated like a child, i want to know and i have a right to, the more i know the more likly i am to be more carefuly if i don't know much then.. well who knows..i want to know everything there is to know if Voldemort is building an army then i want to fight!" he said with a slight bang of his fist on the desk in frustration " why act now? why hasn't he acted before? i don't understrand even though i want to understand, why is he so keen to kill me? why dosn't he do it himself and stop being the coward he is? again why don't the order let me know what is there to hide? so i'm not leaving until i know what i need to know..and until i get answers.." Harry said stubbonly as he crossed his arms he was clearly not going to leave yet
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 am

He rose from the chair quickly and winced a little from straining himself, but looked back to Harry "Why do you think I am doing this now! going against the Order in some repects! I am training you what you will need to know but I don't know every detail! They are after something.. I don't know if it's you.. or if you are the key to something!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:33 am

Harry looked down and to the side he was clearly annoyed but said no more until finaly he said "thank you" he then looked up "i just don't see why the order treat me as they are doing now..i have every rigth to know whats going on..and i want to understand i want to help do what i can for the order.." he then sighed slight as he rubbed the back of his neck that was tense he did this as he looked down then shook his head "it's like my dreams..the corridors..footsteps ..voices..seeing voldemort everywhere i go when i sleep, i can't sleep i don't want to sleep..." he knew he had to tell someone and with Sirius not about Lupin was the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:39 am

"I can get you a potion to give you a dreamless sleep, shouldn't be too difficult to get, but I don't think you should keep thinking about these *dreams* Harry, best to just forget about them.." He said sitting back down on his chair not being truthful about it, but not wanting Harry to get scared about the reality of the dreams he was having.
"..We are only doing this for your own good."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:43 am

he nodded and sighed "yeah i know..but i can't sleep becasue of them what makes it wose is it's the same one replayed it wouldn't bother me if it was diffrent..and in each dream Voldemorts there..urgh i don't know" he said rubbing the back of his neck "i just think they could have some meaning and there just dreams maybe your right and i need to not think about them, that potion would be great thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:49 am

"..Maybe Cho could do with some too.." He said rubbing his eyes a little before looking back to Harry. He wanted to tell him what the dreams could be about, but he would be going over the line in the Order, but he wanted the best for Harry, and Harry wanted to know.
"Harry.. I wasn't honest with you.. and I could be in a lot of trouble for telling you this, but you cannot tell, anyone.. yet,.. alright." He took a breath and continued "..When Voldemort gave you that scare.. as you know, he passed a few things to you..we think you have a bigger connection.. you are seeing perhaps. what his is.. or what he is thinking..we don't know if he knows you can see this.. and if he does.. what could happen.. we rather not think about it too much, but it would be dangerous to say the the least.." he said looking away from Harry's eyes
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:57 am

Harry stood there and shook his head as it registed "w-what? you saying i have this..connection with voldemort and he can maybe hear and see the things i do?..then thouse dream are somthing..it's what he wants but he can't get..no..w-wait..." he said trying to think of words and somthing had just clicked "this wepon or whatever it is..voldemorts after it but he can't get it, and my dream the crridors..there from the ministry..so what ever Voldemort want it's in the ministry and he's trying to use me or my head or that to find out how to get to it..i think..maybe it's just my imagination talking.." he frowned and brought a hand up to his scar as it very faintly prickled " i guess i see why they don't tell me anything.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:02 am

"We do not know if knows this connection, but we think it best we don't speak too much of it.. but what you said, is just about correct to what we have seen saying.. we are thinking of training you to block him out, if the times comes.. hopefully it won't but it will not be me teaching you it, as I am not trained to do such a task.. I can only help you with dueling.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:07 am

"hang on..if your not teaching me to block him out then who is..? and with theses "detentions" do i keep coming to you for the dueling side of it..i thought you wern't allowed to teach me in seprate lessons? or even tlak to me? or look at me.." he said with a faint laugh remembering Dumbledores attitude towards him he was growing weiriy and his head was begging to throb rubing his scar yet again he didn't want to draw attention to it so he lowered his hand hastily and tried his best to ignor the pan as it was slowly increasing and a mixture of emotions where beginning to stir for no actual reason
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:27 am

"Like I said before, i'm not allowed to but I want the best for you.. unlike last time when we were unprepaired.. least you have a fighting chance and I think it might be Severus who will be teaching you the other half, but only tell Dumbledore these dreams if you think you must.. and if you wish to come back tomorrow and learn other spells then come here otherwise, don't, it's up to you, I can't force it upon you to come here, maybe you should talk to your friends about it.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:31 am

"Snivi- i mean snape!? what? i don't want lessons with him he hates me and i don't particullay want him messing about with my head.." he said defesivly then he calmed himself down "i'll talk to Hemrione and ron..maybe..but i would like to come back here tomorrow anyway, thank you and i would rather not tell Proffessor Dumbldore my dreams as he has been ignoring me from the start of the year..so i don't see a reason why i should tell him but still thank you.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:34 am

"He thinks be keeping a distance from him.. you will be more safe... but you have to tell him when you think the time has come to pervent Voldemort getting inside your head..anyway Harry, i will see you tomorrow, same time."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:35 am

he nodded slowly "yeah alright, thank you professor" Harry turned and was about to leave then he faced Lupin again "uh do i get my cloke and map back yet?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:42 am

"You can have the map back.. but I was hoping I could borrow the cloak in a few days time, but you can have them back, the are in my office in the cabinate by the fire, please go and collect them, I need a bit of a break.." He said with a faint smile looking a little battered from their battle.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 8:49 am

Harry nodded and again stopped "sorry about the duel and all i din't think i would hit you that hard, sorry.." he apologised again then made his way to his office going up the steps two at a time once he had reached the office door he pushed open the door and scanned the room fo his cloke and map wich he couldn't see them then as he walked further into th office he noticed the cloke hung on the back of the door pulling it off he then walked over to the desk and saw the map laying on it, picking it up he noticed a picture or two pictures on the desk to be more accurate, gently Harry picked up the first picture and saw in the photo pictures of the orginal order and wiping some of the dust away his parents faces where visable for a moment he studided it and there smiling faces wondering if he was even born at that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)   Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Detention (Remus, Harry and Cho)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2