Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old times.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Old times. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Old times. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Wand::

Old times. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:56 pm

Harry smiled slightly and looked towards Cho "thats what i said " with another small smile he continued to look to her unsure of what to say now and what her reaction would be
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
Old times. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old times. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:20 pm

"Wanna go out side..or something " She smiled as she linked her fingers through his,holding his hand,not wanted to every let go again.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
Old times. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Old times. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 5:32 am

Harry looked down at there intwined fingers and nodded with a smile and a quiet voice he replyed "yeh sure why not"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet
Old times. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Old times. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:41 am

With a smile,Cho got up with Harry,still holding his hand in hers.She lead him outside,across the road as she sat down on the bench.She looked up at him,wondering what or if he was gonna say anything.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:07 pm

Harry followed Cho out and as they reached the bench Harry sat down next to her and still had no idea what to say or do
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:10 pm

"...you meant what you said in their..that you want me.." Cho just wanted to make sure he meant it,to it was to late and she be terribly hurt.She kept looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:47 pm

Harry looked towards Cho as she spoke and with a smile he nodded "yes i meant every word i said back then and i want you to know that"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:49 pm

She smiled at him as she squezzed his hand slightly," I really..love you..Harry..you said something..about a risk..though..i hope..that dosent get in the way..."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:20 am

with a smile he nodded in respnse to Cho's words "yeah..same..and i hope too that thouse risks won't come between us, and i'm sorry about last time about that time in Puddifoots and blaming you for telling on the DA, and well you know..everything i guess"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 7:22 am

"Its ok...really,i was consume with Grief then with Cedric`s death and i was confussed,but i did love you and was happy..." Cho looked at him " What..are the risk ? "
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:53 am

i know but still i'm sorry but i guess hopefully we can put it behindus and you can forgive me in time or..whatever" he said with a small half chuckle that seemed slightly forced talking about Cedric wasn't exactly Harry's favorite thing right now he couldn't even talk about cedric to Ron or Hermione the hopes of talking to Cho about him too seemed slim "the risks?, well theres enough for me to be weary of all things " he replied as he returned her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 8:37 am

"I..dont need to forgive you,you did nothing wrong..." Cho looked down slightly to his hand " Im...sorry for bringing it up,i know you dont wanna talk about it...must of been hard...though so..when ever..you wanna talk about anything i be here..for you promise " She smiled as she she contuine to look at his hand " Weary..of what ? "
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 1:11 pm

returning the smile with a smile of understanding harry nodded to Cho too and gently took her hand back in his own "weary of loosing you or you getting hurt..the amount of danger that you being with me isi just want you to understand that"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:06 pm

"Losing me ? " Cho looked at him and smiled " and listen to this,i dont care how much danger i am,Harry.Im happy..im in love with you,and nothing is gonna stop be being with you..but just for you i make sure i be a good girl and dont get myself in trouble " She smiled and linked her fingers through his
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:24 pm

Harry nodded and returned the smile "thank you..and i'm glad you understand" he smiled again and held her hand with linked fingers and now he was at a loss of what to say.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:28 pm

Cho smiled at him,as she moved closer to him "Its cold..." She stroked the top of his hand gently with her thumb,she was with him but she still couldt stop thinking of him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:30 pm

Harry laughed slightly and looked to her as she came closer yet he didn't move away "yes well it is now winter i supose" he said with a smile and held Cho's hand in both of his as they seemed to feel freezing
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 2:33 pm

Cho smiled sweetly at him as she looked at him,she touched his lips gently with hers as it was bule with coldness.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:23 am

returning the smile and gaze before Harry could react he felt her cold lips against his in that instant of surprise soon Harry kisses her back.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:25 am

She smiled and pullled back sightly,as she shivred from the coldness "I think the cold gets to me,worse then anyone else " She squezzed his hand gently in hers.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:42 am

Harry laughed and gave a slight smile as he moved his hands and rubed her shoulders "you should head back to the castle and take a hot bath to get warm i have a few things to do around hogsmede i'll probably no doubt meet with you again later or we'll bump into each other around" he said with a smile then he added "thats' if you don't mind i also have to find Ron as he's about somewhere probably in honeydukes.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 5:46 am

"Oh..i dont mind getting out you way,i would love to spend time with you,i dont mind hanging around here in the frezzing cold "She smiled at him " But..yeah its fine really " She smiled at him,as she kissed him once gently on his lips"Love you...",getting up slightly " I see you around ok " She smiled at him before walking back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:46 am

Harry nodded and kissed Cho back as he watched her walk up to the castle, turning Harry walked down the street towards the next shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old times.   Old times. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old times.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Hogmeade :: Madame Puddifoots-
Jump to: