Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stocking Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Health::
Stocking Up Left_bar_bleue50/100Stocking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 4:01 pm

Remus opened the door to the sweet shop and walking inside and closed the door behind him. He needed to some and get some more chocolate for his lessons which were coming up, for the students, just in case it was needed.
He always enjoyed the smell of it, always took him back in time to his first visit there.
He looked round at the old and many new sweets on sale, there was always something strange to see there, even if you were there all day you wouldn't see everything.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Stocking Up Left_bar_bleue95/100Stocking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Wand::

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 7:45 am

with his bag on his shoulder of various other things he had picked up from shops, varing from quills to books and even a few things for his owl hedwig and Ron's olw pigwidgion who Ron called pig and to Harry it only seemed fair that he should get Pig a few things as well as Hedwig and not just hedwig and Hedwig being hedwig would not be in the mood to share as he pushed open the sweets shop door his thought lingured on Cho who he had previoulsy just talked to once the door opend the bell like most shops in hogsmede rang with a small jingle, as the door shut Harry felt slightly warmer it was cold and bitter outside so he welcomed the warmth and the sickly smell of sweets that made even his own taste buds tingle, rubbing his hands together he glanced around the shop oblivious to the various people who where too marvoling in the many new surprises of wizarding sweets, Harry then looked upon the many shelve of sweets and was surprisped at the size of the lollies they where easily the size of Harry's hand possibably bigger for all he knew, with Christmas growing close maybe Honeydukes wasn't such a bad place to look for presents or atleast somthing seeing as Harry had genrally no idea what to get his friends let alone his relativly new Girlfriend Cho.
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Stocking Up Left_bar_bleue100/100Stocking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 6:32 pm

Angel walks in, her mind full of questions and the need for information from Professor Snape. She wondered what her parents had said to him when they met up with him. She wondered when he would be able to give her the first batch of supplies her parents told her he would have for her. She shook her head and sniffed the air, catching the slightest scent of blood, knowing where the smell was coming from she made her way to the counter.
"Hello, I believe you sell blood lollies." She smiled and said to the salesman. "Could i get 10 please?"
When her lollies where bagged and paid for she made her way out of the store, she stops as she catches the unfamilier werewolf scent again. She growls warningly and continues walking, wondering who the werewolf is.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 4:38 am

Harry watched as the same girl he had seen a while ago come in the shop he listend and watched as the girl orded blood lollies then again as she payed he watched as she left the shop and at first he though he had misheard but then he was corrected as the girl appeared to growl frowning again as always he was left in puzzlement ad a question came to his head i wonder what i could smell like and taste like he shook his head to clear it from the misleading thoughts but the question stuck there.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:40 am

"Hello Harry."
Came a voice from behind him.
"Is it a day off for you or a field trip?"
He asked as he took a bar off chocolate from the shelf behind him
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:05 am

fliching slight at the sudden voice Harry turend Round to see Lupin "oh hello Professor, no it's just a day off really but i'm getting a few christmas things sorted and gathering a few school supplies really, what about you? i didn't expect to see you in a sweet shop of all places? " he said with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:09 am

"School things to Harry..need somewhere to buy chocolate for my lessons... I nearly forgot christmas was coming up, this year has gone so quickly.. only feels like I was sitting in the Hq with the Weasleys have christmas dinner.. Think I better get a few things for them and a few others while I'm here and able."
He said returning the smile.
"..Never good at getting presents though, so hard to know what is in, what people might like, need with the money I have."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:19 am

"i supose, but it's the thought that counts really, you don't have to get them a present to make them happy for most people it's just the thought of company that counts well thats how i see it really, " he said with a shrug and smiled again "i have no idea what to get people for christmas either just take it as it comes i supose"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:30 am

"I'm not worried if I get anything or not, being with friends at christmas is the most important thing.. and to leave the past behind us for a few days, sure it will be on of the best yet.. I hope you are coming to the HQ over the christmas Holidays.. any idea what you plan on doing?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:33 am

"well i'm not sure about that actually hopefully not go to the Dursleys maybe spend it with the Weasleys or the order and Sir-snuffles if he's not busy" he said with a slight glance down and a shrug "either way i hope i don't have to spend Christmas with the Dursleys" he then looked up and smiled
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:42 am

"You won't Harry.. either way.. I come and get you myself, sure Sirius will be here with you for your first proper christmas together."
He said smiling warmly at Harry.
"..Even if I have tie him to the chair."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:36 am

he nodded and smiled in response To lupin "thank you" at his last comment Harry couldn't help but laugh slightly "is he really that bad?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:39 am

"He can go a little astray sometimes, wondering off in his own litte world, which I'm sure you have noticed by now."
He picked up a green lolly and look at it and pulled a sour face.
"Now why would anyone was a bile flavoured Lolly.."
He said putting it back down.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:28 pm

Laughing slightly still harry shrugged " maybe a really really really strange person with peculiar taste buds would, hmm that remind me do you have any idea what i can get Sirius for Christmas..you kind of know him better then me"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:37 pm

"A flea collar might be good for him.."
He said laughing
"Would stop him complaining so much anyway.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 12:33 pm

laughing Harry added "or maybe some shampoo to help with the fleas..bu i might actually get him a flea collar for a joke but get him somthing else too" he said them smiled to himself as he imagined the look on his godfathers face once her opned the flea collar thinking that was his only present
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stocking Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stocking Up   Stocking Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stocking Up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Hogmeade :: Honeydukes Sweetshop-
Jump to: