Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking the steets of London

Go down 
+5
Alex Granger
Ron Weasley
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Cody
Cho Chang
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
Health::
Walking the steets of London Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking the steets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

Walking the steets of London Empty
PostSubject: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 9:57 am

Cho walked around the frezzing cold streets of London,all huddled up in her jacket.Her lips was cold from the coldness,as she sat down on a bench she was more cold.She had no one where else to go,so she decide to stay their for a while.Her mind wondered to Harry,she couldt see him during the hoildays because he was with the order,neither did she had much time with him during the school either.She smiled at she thought about him.How was she meant to tell him about everything that has happened.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Cody

Cody

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Walking the steets of London Left_bar_bleue100/100Walking the steets of London Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:01 am

Cody left the order headquaters and was walking around the london streets and was thinking,he looked around and saw alot of people with kids and having alot of fun,cody sat down next to a girl and was watching the people walkin by and the cars too
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:02 am

"Dont know who your family is right...? and you just want to find out " Cho looked at him slightly,she was cold still but looked her normal pretty self.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:05 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"thats ture!"he turned and then said"Cho right,my name is cody!"he looked and said"you must be cold!"he removed his jacket and placed it on her sholders
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:07 am

"Nice..to meet you " She smiled at him " I know how you feel,dont worry.You cant give me your jacket,you frezze to death " she took it of from her shoulders and gave it back to him " I be fine..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:14 am

Cody looked and then said"are you sure I think harry will be upset if you get ill!"he looked at Cho.Cody looked and then said"I am not sure what I am going to do,more likely go back and live with hadgrid!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:17 am

"Yeah well i only have Hogwarts to live at now,during summer hoildays i have no where " She smiled slightly as she looked at the floor "I think Harry is already worried..wont make a diffrence will it ? "
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:19 am

Cody looked and then said"You got nowhere to live!well i got a father who thinks that i am not his son but i am not sure what is going to happen!I might turn back into my animal form and walk around the streets of london or the grounds of hogwarts!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:23 am

"Not even a anigmus " Cho looked up at the pure bule sky it was nearly evening " Nope..i have no where really,better go and find a hotel to stay at soon " She looked at him "Lupin right ? "
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:26 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then began to think and said"if i remeber right the cottege what my mother owned its in my hands now! you can stay there if you want!"he looked at Cho and waited and then said"It might need a little cleaning!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:27 am

"No..its fine...really " She smiled slightly " i want to see Harry....i miss him..." She looked down feeling tears bring in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 10:28 am

Cody looked and then nodded and then said"I am going to go back to hogwarts if harry wants me for anyreason I will be a white wolf near the lake and the forbidden forest!"he looked and walked off heading back to hogwarts
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:37 am

Cho looked around,wondering what she was going to do,she didt want to go back to where Harry was,seeing as she thought she wasnt welcome.She decide so go to find a bed in breakfast to stay at perhaps the leaky caurdron she thought,but not until nightfalls she thought to herself. She shuffled her feet slightly as she looked around,the black lines under her eyes were getting worse during triedness,she was very sleepy,But Cho kept her eyes opened.She wanted to see Harry,but knowing she cant get to where he is,she had to keep sitting their,waiting she hoped Harry would come out.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:13 am

Scarlet and a friend apparated in a nearby dark alley, her friend disapparated when she made sure Scarlet was alright.

When her friend had left Scarlet took of her wizards cloak and stuffed in into her bag. She walked out of the alley onto the bright London street, she blinked multiple times her eyes adjusting the the sudden change. She wandered along the road and she spotted someone she thought she knew. As she got closer she realised it was Cho Chang.

"Cho?" Scarlet asked, coming up behind her.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:15 am

Cho quickly turnt around at the sound of Scarlet`s voice,she smiled weakly "Hey..." She wondered why she was in london and if she was going where Harry was. " What are you doing in london ? "
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:18 am

Scarlet smiled back but it faultered slightly. she looked tired and she had black lines under her eyes.

"Oh, I just needed.. a break," She replied. "I havent been feeling the best lately. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:20 am

"I..need to see Harry also i have no where else to go..." She looked down at the floor,it was true that she had no where else to go now,seeing as sh had ran away from home.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 am

Scarlet nodded slightly but looked a bit scared whenever cho said she had no where to go.

"No where to go.." She repeated, slowly. She looked at Cho; it was a long searching look. She knew Cho must be feeling awful. "You can stay at mine!"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:26 am

"I..dont wanna be intruding...besides i rather stay with Harry...he understands me..with stuff and i need to tell him,i think his worried..." She looked behind slightly.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:29 am

"You wouldnt be intruding, Cho." She said, softly. "Ohh, okay. Just remember I'm here for you."

Scarlet looked around, she suddenly felt very cold and the only coat-type cloth she had with her was her cloak, she knew she'd get strange looks if she put it on but she was cold. She took it out of her bag and put it on.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:37 am

Cho smiled slightly over at Scarlet,she was far from frezzing,her lips were slightly bule,and her hands where frozen.She needed Harry here.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:44 am

Scarlet smiled at Cho. "You cold?" She asked, her teeth beginning to chatter. "You look it.. Are you waiting on anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:47 am

"Frezzing..." Cho nodded her head slightly " Im..waiting to see if Harry comes out..so i can talk to him...i need to...but he dosent know im here...." Cho looked down as she hide a few tears
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:50 am

"Oh, d'you want a cloak or anything?," Scarlet said. "Why's Harry here?"

She didnt noticed that Cho had a few tears rolling down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:52 am

Nods head slightly "His...their " She looked at her,hoping she knew where she ways talking about. " I went..thier but i wasnt wanted...well Harry wanted me to stay..but i was exactly part..of it..so they said i should go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the steets of London   Walking the steets of London Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking the steets of London
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next