Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Rose Lestrange
Remus John Lupin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Health::
After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Left_bar_bleue50/100After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Empty
PostSubject: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:42 pm

Remus had taken the tank down to the Great lake to return the creatures back to their home. He was still steaming after his first class back, couldn't believe how rude some of the students were getting.
He pushed the Tank towards the waters edge.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Female Number of posts : 150
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Left_bar_bleue100/100After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:44 pm

Scarlet made her way down to the lake, carrying her book bag over her shoulder. She had to come down because she wanted to see the Grindylows being released.

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Female Number of posts : 63
school: : A Tail From a Unicorn, 9 1/2 ", flexible
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Left_bar_bleue100/100After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:45 pm

Luna was taking a walk Near the lake, Dreamy as always. She noticed a Figure in the Distance so she Skipped over and realized it was Professor Lupin she smiled and watched him empty the Grindylows ''I think Grindylows are Quiet Interesting.. I read about them, You know'' she said Dreamily

She also saw Scarlet and waved at Her 'Hi Scarlet' she said
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:48 pm

Scarlet smiled at Luna. "Hey" She said, brightly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet
After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Left_bar_bleue50/100After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:49 pm

"Afternoon Luna."
He said pushing the tank over, the water spilling out and the creature toppling into the water.
He looked back to Luna.
"I think they are too, not many people like them seeing as they are, well stranger than some other creatures, dangerous too, but I like them."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:55 pm

"I think they're a bit scary to be honest.." Scarlet said, watching them interested.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 1:56 pm

Luna nodded in Agreement ''Oh Yes, I agree Professor, My Dad wrote an Article about them once. Did You know Grindylows are the Only Creatures that can keep Nargles away! isn't that wonderful?'' she said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:00 pm

He looked from Luna to Scarlet... just as one of the Grindylows shot out of the water and wrapped itself around Luna's arms with its tentcles, and Hands making it impossible for her to move them
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:04 pm

Luna was Shocked, She didn't scream She just Looked Confused as she struggled to Get out of The Grindylows Grip. She looked on either Side of her Arms and Realized whats happened.

''Umm.. Mr Grindylow... Do You mind Letting Go please.. I do feel Rather Uncomfortable'' She said still Struggling
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:10 pm

Scarlet looked horrifed as the Grindylow wrapped itself around Luna's arm. She thought of how she'd get the Grindylow off Luna.. And she remembered DADA class.

Scarlet quickly broke some of its fingers, distracting it and quickly pulled it off Luna.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:14 pm

Luna instantly Pulled away From the Grindylow
and She stood back she Was Breathing Heavily ''Oh.. How Clever..
T-Thanks Scarlet'' She said Smiling at her Slightly as she Watched the
Grindylow.

Luna decided to Help so she Helped break its Fingers and The Grindylow Shrieked and Jumped back into the Lake. Luna sighed in Relief
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:17 pm

"Are you alright Luna?"
He asked concerned, the looked back to Scarlet
"Well done.. was disapointed in your Homework, but I think I can let that go and I will give you 10 House Points."
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Scarlet Rose Lestrange

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:18 pm

Scarlet smiled slightly, amazed at what she had done. "No pr-problem Luna.."

Scarlet beamed at Lupin and exclaimed, "Thank you sir!"

Last edited by on Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330

Character sheet
After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Left_bar_bleue95/100After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:19 pm

harry reached the lake after reciving news form Scarlet a while ago about Lupin realisng the grindylows, as he drew closer he saw a flock of blonde hair and as he came closer he saw it was Luna with a slight smile he continued to walk over unawear of the situation, he slowed to a stop next to Scarlet near the lakes edge.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 2:22 pm

He smiled back to her before he tapped his wand on the tank and it vanished with a *pop*
He then looked round and sa Harry had joined them.
"Well I'll leave you to enjoy the rest of your break."
The then started his journey back to the school
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Male Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2007-11-07

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 pm

Meanwhile not far Cody was in his wolf form and was asleep behide a rock when he heard noises of people talking,Cody looked and then got onto his four paws and yawend and saw his father with some other students
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 6:13 pm

Angel watches the wolf from the tree tops, resisting the urge to attack. She realised now that the wolf has a similer scent to Lupin.
"I wonder if they are family" She asked herself.
Due to the fact that they may be family she decided it would be best to confront this wolf in his human form, she didn't want to kill Lupin's relative, she was in enough trouble with him already.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:56 am

Cody stopped and looked around he looked up to the trees and then looked around and put his ears back and transformed back into human form and said"whos there!"
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:06 am

Angel jumps from the tree.
"Relax little wolf your safe for the moment." She says.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 am

Cody looked and then said"I can tell you been following me! who are you what do you want!"he looked and grabbed his wand out
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:43 am

Angel smiles and lets her fangs grow and her eyes change from hazel to gold.

"My name is Angel, i'm a student here at hogwarts and i'm a vampire. The reason i've been following you is because i wanted to know who you are. That and i was going to attack you. But your scent is similar to Lupin's so i decided to chat with you before i kill you. You should know by now that the werewolf is a great enemy of the vampires."

She said as she circled the young wolf.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:12 pm

Cody looked at Angel and then watched her walk around him and then said"No i didnt know that,if you touch me you will regreat it!"he looked and said"Look i am going there is no need for me to stay on the grounds!"

he looked and headed off
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:12 pm

Cody looked at Angel and then watched her walk around him and then said"No i didnt know that,if you touch me you will regreat it!"he looked and said"Look i am going there is no need for me to stay on the grounds!"

he looked and headed off
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:13 pm

Angel laughs and snaps her teath.
"Answer me one question cub, are you related to Remus Lupin?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:30 pm

Cody looked and then said"If i smell like him does that give it away,yes i am but he doesnt think so intill he seen the test results!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows   After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Lesson, Releasing the Grindylows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next