Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex Bennet-McGonagall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Bennet-McGonagall

Alex Bennet-McGonagall

Female Number of posts : 2
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Character sheet
House::
Health::
Alex Bennet-McGonagall Left_bar_bleue100/100Alex Bennet-McGonagall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

Alex Bennet-McGonagall Empty
PostSubject: Alex Bennet-McGonagall   Alex Bennet-McGonagall Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 pm

(General)

Name Alex Sarah Bennet-McGonagall
Sex: Female

(School)

Year: 6th
House: Gryffindor
Best Subject: Astronomy
Worst Subject: Potions

(General)

Blood: Pure-Blood
Height: average
Build: slightly lean, slightly skinny (medium build)
Ethnic group: White, British/English
Cloths: usual Gryffindor Uniform or casual t-shirt, white jacket, jeans
Personality: described by some as annoying, rebellious, brave.
Crush: One
Dating: Harry Potter [Off bebo]

(School)

Pets: A grey owl named Bear.

(General)

Wand: 9 inch, owl feather.
Home: Born in Bulgaria, currently lives in California with adopted parents.
DOB: 7th of June, 1990

(Adults)

Married: no
Separated: dating wise yes, once
In Love: yes

Children: one adopted daughter named Alexa

Brother/Sisters/Cousins: Claire and Lyle Bennet. Ocean McGonagall, Aglaia McGonagall and Viola Jenkins.

(All)
Mother: Medea Jenkins (McGonagall, deceased) Sandra Bennet (Adopted mum)
Father: Graeme Jenkins (deceased) Noah Bennet (Adopted dad)

Character History:

I was born Alexzandra Sarah Jenkins, to Death Eaters, Medea and Graeme Jenkins, on the 7th day of the 7th month, 1990. For my first four years, I lived in torture, as my parents usually practiced the Crucius Curse on me. But a week after my forth birthday, my mother gave birth to my sister, Ocean. Finally I thought I had a friend, and we became close, But when Ocean turned three, my mother killed her.(From what I saw she did) I lived a horrible live after that, getting beaten up everyday and so forth. When it was near my eleventh birthday I got two letters from both Hogwarts and Durmstrang, both of them had accepted me into there school. My parents, being death eaters, made me go to Durmstrang, even against my wishes to be at a school with my aunty, Professor Minerva McGonagall. When I went to Durmstrang, I befriended, Sam Darren, who eventually became my Best Friend. Over the years, Sam and I got into a lot of trouble, being told off for silly things. But one day, he tried to rape me. So I killed him. Of course I was expelled, but my aunty let me attended Hogwarts. Most of the teachers here don’t like me; they think I am too rebellious, so really I am in more detentions than I am outside playing. After awhile, I went out with Harry, but then I ran away from school, having done something I was sure I was going to be expelled. When I returned, I broke up with Harry, and I was adopted by Noah and Sandra Bennet, and a short while after that, I adopted my daughter, Alexa. Right now Harry Potter and I are a couple again, and I am getting watched from Madam Hooch 24/7.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4554754452
Ron Weasley
Admin
Ron Weasley

Male Number of posts : 177
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Alex Bennet-McGonagall Left_bar_bleue100/100Alex Bennet-McGonagall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

Alex Bennet-McGonagall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex Bennet-McGonagall   Alex Bennet-McGonagall Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:12 am

ACCEPTED, please do the sorting hat. And then you caan start Posting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4496892099

Alex Bennet-McGonagall
Page 1 of 1