Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Small Girl In A Big City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 22
school: : 12", Holly, Dragon Heartstring
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
Health::
A Small Girl In A Big City Left_bar_bleue60/100A Small Girl In A Big City Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Wand::

A Small Girl In A Big City Empty
PostSubject: A Small Girl In A Big City   A Small Girl In A Big City Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:13 pm

London was so different to Cardiff, Rose thought as she walked unnoticed down a high street. A cold breeze blew down the street and she zipped her new jacket up even further. She looked to her right and saw two cockneys looking after a street stall. Clearing her throat she asked politely, "Excuse me, but I'm a bit lost. How far is it to Liverpool Street Station?" She suddenly became aware of how Welsh she sounded.
"You are far from home, love," came the response. "What you do is, take the next left then the third right after that and you'll be home and dry. It's not far. D'you want me to come with you?"
"No, thanks, I'll be fine." She smiled at the pair nervously, gave them a small wave and set off, looking for the next left. As soon as she'd turned the corner, she made sure no one was watching, then transformed into a fox. She padded along, keeping to the shadows, hoping no one had spotted her.
Back to top Go down

A Small Girl In A Big City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: The Muggle World :: The City Of London-
Jump to: