Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Professor R.J.Lupin's Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Health::
Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Left_bar_bleue50/100Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:57 pm

Please Knock before entering, if you are need of help, or have questions or just need to talk please do so, thank you
Back to top Go down
Nikki

Nikki

Female Number of posts : 10
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: 7 inch, Dragon core

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:16 am

Nicole knocks on the door and opens it.

"Professor? Can you help me with something please. It is to do with the Homework that you have given us. I have looked in Books but can not finded anything that you wanted. and I think I Heard a dog or a Beast in the bushes in the distance the other nigh I was scared, so i ran so fast in the castle"

Last edited by on Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/harrypotterfansband
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Left_bar_bleue100/100Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 12:20 pm

Angel knocks quitely on the door and opens it.

"Professor? I was wondering if you could help me with something."
She sits on one of the empty chairs.
"I was walking around the grounds late last night and i caught an unfamilier scent of a werewolf. I know i shouldn't have been out after hours but i was feeling restless and well, a little hungry. Because of my vampire heritage i was able to tell the difference between this scent and yours. It was not your scent i caught last night and i was unaware of there being another werewolf on these grounds."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet
Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Left_bar_bleue50/100Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:47 am

"..It couldn't have been as the fullmoon is next saturday and The Grounds are watched to make sure no other creature get on to the Schools grounds to put students in danger. There are werewolves in the Dark Forest but that is all. They cannot get here without someone knowing about it...and Nicole, you can't find anything for your homework... as I have not any as I have not started teaching yet."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:48 pm

Cho gently knocked on Lupin`s door as she stood their waiting for answer or anything,she shuffled her feet slightly.It was her fault,Harry was in trouble,if she hadnt told him about her dreams or anything it would be normal he wouldt worried.She sighed slightly,she had no choice but to tell Lupin or someone the truth about why Harry was out their.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:56 pm

He was sat at his desk by the log fire. He pointed to the door, with his wand and the door opened "Afternoon Cho.. "
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:58 pm

"Professor " Cho walked in and stood in front of his desk,she looked down at the floor. " Its my fault..Harry was out after hours,he came to check if i was ok,he was worried and i didt mean to get him in trouble.If any one should be it should be me,i ask him to come last night to see me.."
Back to top Go down
Angel Cortez

Angel Cortez

Female Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Character sheet
Wand:: 11" with a unicorn hair core

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:59 pm

Angel knocked on Professor Lupiins door and walked in.
"Professor..oh i'm sorry, i didn't know you had company um..i'll come back."
She said when she saw the other person in the room and quietly walked back out.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:01 pm

He looked down to the parchement he was working on and rolled it up into a scrow before looking back to Cho "Yes I know you asked him.. he told me, as you know as you were there, but.. he made the choice to go a see you.. even after I told him to see you at breakfast, this morning.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:04 pm

"I dont want Harry getting in trouble because of me,because of me and my stpid nightmares..." Cho looked down at the floor still.She felt gulity for getting Harry in trouble " He was going back...to his dorm when you told him,just he bumped in to me,and well i held him up with talking.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:09 pm

"You were hiding in a disused Classroom..I can't believe that he was going to his Dorm.. neither of you should have been out, no matter what!"
He stood up from his chair and lean over the desk a little, looking a little threatening. He had shadows under his eyes and his skin was sickly pale in the light "I'm sorry for your troubles.. but we are all having our own at the moment.. just make sure you discuss them to others.. in the appropriate times.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:23 pm

"The reason why we were in a classroom was because i draged him their i needed to tell him something,i assure you it couldt wait till breakfast." She looked at him still as she step back a little,she was a little scared not just because of Lupin,but of other stuff flashing through her mind.She looked down slightly at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:27 pm

"Well it doesn't matter now.. as you are BOTH will be here for detention..you were both wrong.. and I do not make the rules up.. I follow, them like certain others should.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Cho slightly looked away a bit,she had never had a detention before,she was normal good and stay out of trouble,but she didt want to arugre.She didt feel all that good and felt like she was gonna pass out from the shouting. " When..and what time.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:33 pm

"Here in my office at 12:15pm.. so you have have some lunch before."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:57 am

"Dosent really matter i dont really eat lunch that much.." She looked to the side slightly " Can i go now then ? just i have to see Harry ugerntly..."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:58 am

"Yes it's fine, you may leave.."
He said going to the fire and putting some more logs on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor R.J.Lupin's Office   Professor R.J.Lupin's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor R.J.Lupin's Office
Page 1 of 1