Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbledore's Office.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Male Number of posts : 17
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Dumbledore's Office. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dumbledore's Office. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: The Elder Wand

Dumbledore's Office. Empty
PostSubject: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 11:36 am

Albus Dumbledore was pacing around his office, thinking. He Finally took a seat on his chair and tapped the tips of his fingers together. Hoping he wouldn't be disturbed, Albus started to write a shot letter to Hagrid, hoping that he could possibly join him later.
Back to top Go down
Rose-Quattro

Rose-Quattro

Female Number of posts : 22
school: : 12", Holly, Dragon Heartstring
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
Dumbledore's Office. Left_bar_bleue60/100Dumbledore's Office. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 3:52 pm

Rose knocked cautiously on the door, wondering if Professor Dumbledore was in. It was her first visit to his office, and she'd never been properly acquainted with him, but she felt the need to talk to someone, and everyone said he was always friendly. She stood nervously outside the door, brushing invisible specks of dust off her skirt and pulling the sleeves of her hoodie down over her wrists, playing with the cuffs in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. Left_bar_bleue100/100Dumbledore's Office. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:12 pm

Dumbledore smiled and looked up at the door. "Come in.." he said in his normal, calm voice. And took a hum-bug out of the little dish on his desk, popping one into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. Left_bar_bleue95/100Dumbledore's Office. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:22 pm

Harry jogged to the statue where DUmbledores office was he knew the password after reciving note from Dumbledore himself asking for Harry to come to his office he hoped that he wasn't late as he mutted the password the satue srang into life and revealed the stair case stepping onto it he climbed up and up until he reached the great door of Dumbledores office, taking a deep breath harry extended a hand and knocked upon the door to await an answer
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:26 pm

Smiling and looking up at the door, Albus opened his mouth to speak "Come in" he said calmly and quietly, smiling, his blue eyes twinkling a little.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. Left_bar_bleue95/100Dumbledore's Office. Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:30 pm

turning the doors quite large handle harry pushed the door open and steped inside shutting the door behind him he looked around the room as always he was amazed by it's site with the odd glisten of objects about the place and the hot read firely coulor of Fawkes with a slight small smile harry made his way slowly over towards dumbleodres desk as he glanced around the room nerves slightly surfacing "um.." Harry cleared his throat sligthly "you wanted to see me, Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:32 pm

Dumbledore smiled at Harry "Harry...shut the door and sit down please. It Think its time we should talk" He smiled yet again and beckoned Harry towards an empty seat, sitting accross from him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:46 pm

Harry nodded and made sure he had shut the door the nervously Harry slowly sat down in the empty chair opposite Dumbledore and sat there waiting for some bad new of sort or some lecture "um..alright" Haryr nodded trying his best to keep calm.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:48 pm

"Now Harry.." Albus said calmly "Before we start...do you have anything you want to tell me?" He asked, putting his hands on the table and upping them with in one and other. "Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:55 pm

slightly taken aback by the sudden question Harry stutted at first "w-well.." he sighed and shook his head "no..nothing.." harry said calmly what was he suposed to say that wouldn't make him sound like a completle mad person.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:01 pm

"Indeed.." Dumbledore said, in a calm voice. "So..Harry. How are all your classes?" Dumbledore Avoided Harry's eyes. "Doing well I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Dumbledore's Office. Left_bar_bleue50/100Dumbledore's Office. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:10 pm

Professor Lupin had arrived outside Albus's Office and knocking on the door unaware of Harry being inside. He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:12 pm

harry frowend slightly at Dumbledores choice of topic was that all he wanted to talk to Harry about? "uh yeah there fine thanks..usal as always, um Professor?" Harry straightend himself up and leaned slightly forward trying to catch Dumbledores gaze "through most of the year i have had so ready you haven't talked to me or spoken to me let alone looked at me, why do you now decide to talk to me? what actually do you want to talk about?" Harry asked the frustration though some of the year surfacing.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:14 pm

Dumbledore kept his eyes on the wall behind Harry, still avoiding his eyes. "I cant tell you that...untill you tell me the truth Harry.." he said softly and calmly. "The whole truth.." he added. "If not..you may aswell just leave now. Im trying to help you. Help you understand why these things are happening to you, but unless you tell me, I cant" he said, yet again, calmly and softly.

"Ah..we have anouther visitor, we will continue this is a few moments..come in" he said.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:17 pm

again harry was caught of gaurd by the sudden question "what..? i don't know what you-" harry jumped as he heard the knock at the door he craned round to see who it was over the past few days Harry had been nothing but Jumpy.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. Left_bar_bleue50/100Dumbledore's Office. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:25 pm

The door opened and Remus walked in holding a tatty looking cloak and a piece of Parachment. He looked over to see Albus and then sa Harry sitting down, but then look back to Dumbledore "I hope I didn't, intrude.."
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:27 pm

"No No Remus..its fine, Harry and I were just having a friendly little chat" He said, kindly. "Now..what can I help you with?" he asked, looking straight back at Remus, something he hadn't done to Harry since the start of the year.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:30 pm

He looked to Harry then back to Ablus and whispered "Could he have a moment in private.. won't take a minute.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:33 pm

Harry looked between them both and frowned at Dumbledore's gestures to Lupin compared to it all how Dumbledore actually looked at Lupin and not him then he sat up noticing what Lupin held "my cloke!..and map!" he said in surprise
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:36 pm

"Of course.." Dumbledore replied to Remus. "Harry..will you please step out of the room for a few moment whilst Remus tells me what he's needing" Dumbledore said, with out making eye contact with him and ignoring his comment about the cloak and map.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:39 pm

Harry got to his feet without a word he was growing tiredlessly annoyed with being treated like a child, leaving the room in a slight fast speed he shut the door harder then was ment to and he flinched as it slammed then he waited outside leaning on the wall nearby, he muttered inaudiable things under his breath
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:43 pm

He watched Harry leave then turned his head back to Albus and showed him the cloak and map "I confiscated these effects off Harry last night when I was on night watch.. I later found him in a room with cho chang talking.. after I told him to go to his Dorm.. it's not that fact he disobeyed me, but it's the fact he puts himself in danger.. in the last few years, he's been here.. it hasn't been safe! I will be taking these to the Head Quarters.. might stop him wondering off.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:48 pm

Harry could hear the mumbbled voice of Lupin and harry had to strain his ears to hear, he could only faintly make out there conversation he frowned and wanted to destest but there was litle he could do but listen.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:50 pm

Dumbledore stayed calm as Harry banged the door and kept his attention focused on Remus. "Ah yes...Ive seen them before.." he said, with a small chuckle "Well, if you think that is the safer thing to do, I advise you do so. But speak to Harry first, infact he's just outside, you can speak to him right now?" Dumbledore smiled, his blue eyes twinkling again.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:54 pm

"I already told you Albus!" He snapped "I spoke with him and Miss Chang last night, I know he will use these again and I won't be having it happening again, going and talking to his friends and all hours.. sneaking out of the school, getting into danger!" he said this as he was worried they might get out on the full moon and the night on Harry's third year would happen again, and just that Harry was go like James. He was terrified something he's been through, will happen all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumbledore's Office.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next