Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dumbledore's Office.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Male Number of posts : 17
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: The Elder Wand

Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:58 pm

"Indeed.." he said. "You are quite right there, well I advise you give him one more chance with his belongings, if he does it again. Take them away and throw them in a lake. But thats just an old mans advise, your brains alot sharper than mine. Do as you please with them, but remember Harry might need them" Dumbledore said, continueing to smile brightly at him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:59 pm

at the slight noise of raised voices Harry leaned closer to the door and pressed his ear against it, it was clear they where talking about him, i can't help it who i talk to when they need help Harry thought to himself as he continued to listen
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:05 pm

He pulled the cloak towards him tightly as Albus spoke of throwing them in the great lake "I will never do such a thing! these are the only things from my school days.. the best years of myself with my friends before the world was turned inside out! I will keep them in my office!"
he then noticed Albus's smile "I hope you have a talk with him about this..as he doesn't seem to listen to me.. and that you are taking this so seriously!" he snarled, the moon taking it's effect on his mind, making him snappy and defensive.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:13 pm

"Of course I shall speak to him about it. But right now I have to speak to him about different and slightly more inportant matters. But I shall mention it to him an warn Him. Thank you Remus" He said, in the same calm voice, continueing to smile.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:15 pm

Harry had heard enough and opend the door annoyed as well as irritated " i do to listen to you i do respect you i can't help who i talk to when they need help.." he said steadily as he stood by the door looking to lupin
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet
Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:24 pm

He waved the map at him threatenly "Harry I told you to go to your dorm.. insteady I found you in a disused classroom with Cho.. If you would have took me seriously, you would have told her to talk in the morning and gone straight to your dorm, but you didn't I AM LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR SAFTY!"
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:28 pm

"Calm down Remus.." Dumbledore said. "We dont want to be waking other pupils up now, do we?" Dumbledore looked at him "Now..if you will please let me finish my conversation with Harry, I shall speak to you later" He said to Remus.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:35 pm

"I am calm!" he said in a harsh whispter to Albus before brushing past him and Harry, very much like Severus would have done in this situation., closing the door behind me.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:57 am

Harry filnched at Lupins mannor as he walked past "i was heading to my room Cho was there and i was about to tell her but we heard someone so we had to hide! i didn't do it purposeily!" he half yelled to Lupin as he left, then with an annoyed look he turned back to Dumbledore and pleaded "i didn't do it purposily i promise"
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:28 pm

Dumbledore smiled at him "Dont worry, Harry. This is a matter that is Lupins problem..now..please take a seat and we can continue"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:43 pm

nodding Harry sat down and listend to what Dumbledore had to say next as he looked at Dumbledore thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 12:18 pm

Albus looked straight at the Wall ahead of him. "Harry, I need you to tell me the truth.." he said, calmly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:52 am

Harry remained sitting, and looked stead fast upon Dumbledore who still wasn't looking at him, a pang of annoynce stirred in Harry's emotions then a strage thred of anger came, moving his head and neck, whislt rubbing the back of it with his hand he didn't know what was going on he felt strage inside, but he continued to wait for Dumbledore to speak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore's Office.   Dumbledore's Office. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumbledore's Office.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2