Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Moon Lit Nght

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Health::
A Moon Lit Nght Left_bar_bleue50/100A Moon Lit Nght Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:14 pm

It was a quiet night in Hogwarts, almost pitch black down the corridors of the School, but on the third floor Lupin was On night duty. With his wand in hand, with the tip lit up so he could see where he was walking, making sure no students were out of their dorms.
He walked to a window and looked out, having a break from walking and looked out to the forest, to the lake and the moon, which was becoming full.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
A Moon Lit Nght Left_bar_bleue95/100A Moon Lit Nght Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Wand::

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:07 am

Harry tiptoed down various corridors slowly and noiselessly his invisibilty cloke draped over himself which was becoming too small so very slightly he had to crouch so it covered his feet as he walked he held his long and faithsul compaion in his two hands. The Mauders Map. as he walked his eyes darted over the map and about the place for any sign of teachers he hoped in all names that Snape his least favorite teacher wasn't on his usal eveing duty as Harry walked he turned another corridor and the moons light beamed in through the windows as he passed lighting the corridor, it wasn't the fact he was looking for trouble he was mearly going to brifely check on his recent girlfriend Cho Chang, she had been through alot wich worried Harry to a certain extent so by right he had a need to check on her puls they had arraged it. if he had told anyone they would of clearly called him mad, now his eyes gazed upon the map and he had to squint to see the blob of a person's name upon the map.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:12 am

Remus continued to gave out of the window unaware of Harry's presence, for the time being."
He flicked his wand and the lit tip went out, so that he was just bathed in the moon light of the nearly full moon.
He sighed and then pulled himself away from it and started to walk down the corridor, with his wand lit seeing no need the moon was high enough to guide his way, heading straight towards Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:17 am

keeping his head down and his gaze fixed upon the map he stopped as the person moved squinting slightly Harry read the name "Mooney" the foot steps where heading directly towards him, snapping his head up fast Harry had only a seconed to narrowly move out of the way , only in his hurrideness and manor he bumped into armour against the wall as it rattled and to Harry's surprised only rattled slightly biting back a swer word which Harry would regret he remained still and hoped his movement had gone unnoticed, as he sttod still he too held his breath and crouched playing that he would not be seen or heard. bumping into Lupin was least of all what Harry needed, he did indeed have the utter most respect for his father best friend.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:27 am

He span round on the spot and heard the Armour shudder as if something had hit it. He looked down at his cloak, but it couldn't have been him. He raised his wand "Lumos!" and the tip lit up. He pointed it around carefully and narrowed his eyes and gave a little sniff, something was off.. he then saw something strange, as if the air rippled slightly in the light. He put his hand towards the area and grabbed something soft in his hand, like a sheet, a .. cloak,
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:32 am

Harry stayed crouched then Lupin spun round and faced him oh kno..this is it..i'm offical..expelled he thought to himself then he had to very slightly shield his eyes from the wands light his mouth opend as a hand reached forward and grabbed his cloke he couldn't move if he did he would make things worse and Lupin would no doubt know it was him
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:36 am

He removed the cloak and dropped it to the floor after seeing Harry there, crouch down in the light of his wand. His eyes narrowed at the boy "J~Harr, what are you doing out at this hour!" he said in a harsh whisper, incase anyone else was around. He then noticed the map clutched in Harry's hands. He leaned closer and took it from him and placed it under his other arm. "Get Up Harry.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:41 am

slightly Harry winced at the harshness of Lupins words not noticing the slight stutter in Lupins conforntation, Harry was about to grab the map back but to late Lupin had placed it out of harry's reach getting slowly to his feet as he picked the cloke up and held it to him he prepared himself for some leacher "proffesor..i can explain.-" but he traied of.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:46 am

He pointed his wand at Harry, like a disaplining finger "Harry I have heard enough of your tall tales.. you might have been right about Peter, but there is no reason I can think of why you're up tonight!~"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 7:53 am

"yes but this is diffrent.." Harry pleeded "i have a perfectly reasonable explination" he said blantantly "and i'm not looking for trouble in fact it's nothing to do with any michife things or trouble in it's self,not only that but i quite frankly don't see why we can't be up at this time the school is so nice at this time and everythin. i don't go looking for trouble..honestly i don't" Harry continued and carried on still pleedingly not noticing the odd look he was reciving from Lupin here and there
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:00 am

"Harry you said you have a explination, and all I have herd so far is utter dribble! I will take this map off you and I should that cloak! send it back to Number 12 till a later date, I want to see you in my office tomorrow afternoon, during lunch break, good explination or not!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:04 am

"what? thats not exactly fair the reson i am here is becasue of a firend..well more then a friend but thats beside the point..i said i would go meet her check if she is okay-"Harry could of gone on but instead he bit back a retort then muttered under his breath in a childish mannor purly in annoyence "so unfair.."
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:07 am

"Life is unfair Harry as you know too well.. and you can see her tomorrow at breakfast as I think she will need some rest, after what you say, she might need it, you could use some too.."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:27 am

Harry looked down and to the side "i'm not tired..don't want to sleep.." he didn't want to go into detail but he litually didn't want to sleep no matter how tired he was for now he didn't in genral want to sleep "i'm fine really, and i have to see her now i promised i would come see her and she wants me to come see her.." he wasn't goinging to give anynames or atleast try not to
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:31 am

"I said you can see her tomorrow mornin at breakfast, what kind of professor would I be if I didn't obey my rules too.. I can't just let you go walking round willy nilly at all hours..other professors are out and about, and if theu caught you, they would ask why I didn't stop you..this job is one of the only things I have and I am not going to lose it, so please just go back to your dormentory and remain there till breakfast..." He then folded up the map and slipped it into his cardigan pocket
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:37 am

Harry was about to make a remark when he bit his tounge and instead he said "alright..fine i'll go back to my dorm.." with a sigh Harry turned and remembered he still had the cloke and Lupin hadn't asked for it he had only said what he would do with it he didn't want to hand his cloke over it was genrally a life saver, as he turned he begun to walk back holding his cloke to him he hoped Lupin had forgotten about it.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:40 am

He watched Harry leaving down the corridor. He flicked his wand and the light went out and he made his way back to the window.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:48 am

Harry turned back and watched as Lupin turned back to the window, with out the map it was hopless Harry couldn't find any passages and even if he did who knew what was down them turning back round Harry continued to walk ane let out a sigh of relife as Lupin had not asked for the cloke, tempting as it was Harry wanted to put it back on when i'm round the corner i will put it back on theres other teachers ..somewhere he though to himself as he headed at a steady pace checking for no other teachers, he was faintly surprised that a detention was all he got from Lupin and not a weeks detention or even expolsion.
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:59 am

Remus leaned against the stone wall by the window, taking the marauders map out his pocket and looking at it, wondering if Harry was actually going to listen to him, or to go and speak to his friend tonight.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
A Moon Lit Nght Left_bar_bleue100/100A Moon Lit Nght Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 pm

Cho was walking down the corridors,it was frezzing cold to her,she was slightly pale and the moonlight made her more pale then normal.She walked around the corridor,as she stop suddenly after hearing footstops,she didt want to be caught by a teacher.Harry said he meet her she didt know why.She hid behind a suit of armour as she looked around,Notching Harry she walked over to him quitely covering his mouth from behind. "Shshsh you make heavy footsteps,no wonder why your always get caught " She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:04 pm

Harry was about to shout in surprise but now sound escaped as he felt a cold smooth hand cover his mouth then he heard a sweet voice, turning round Harry whispered "Cho? what are you doing here? i thought i was coming to meet you.." he asked oblivious to the fact Lupin probably was using the mauraders map. or Harry's map or who evers in that case.
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
A Moon Lit Nght Left_bar_bleue100/100A Moon Lit Nght Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:06 pm

"Well you were late,so i thought you forgot or something,so i came to see you " Cho smiled slightly as she put a strand of hair behind her ear. "Is everything ok ? "
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:51 pm

Harry glanced round it probably wasn't the best place to have a conversation there was only one passageway Harry had a rough idea of it being somewhere near by, taking Cho by the hand he moved towards and long tall tapestry pushing it aside there was a door stepping in side it he hoped they would be remotly safe "well i was delayed..teacher wise Lupin was there he's taken my map well his..or theres anyway yeah everythig is fine i just was coming to ee if you where okay you know with your dreams and all?"
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:12 pm

A few moments later the door handle turned and opened wide, There stood Lupin looking menacing in the light from his wand "I just knew you wouldn't listen to me Harry! I'm here to keep you safe and as a friend! and you do this! just go wondering off, disobeying me!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:17 pm

harry's mouth feel wide "what!? i was on my way back and i bumped into cho if you don't belive me you can even use vitesirum on me, i was honestly heading back " he said as he held the cloke still under his arm "Professor i don't dilbritly do it, i swer!" Harry yet again pleeded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Moon Lit Nght Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Moon Lit Nght
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Hogwarts :: Corridors :: 3rd Floor-
Jump to: