Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Moon Lit Nght

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
Health::
A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:21 pm

"Then tell me..why are you here, hiding here with Cho, unless you have something to hide you will both have Dentention with me and I will be looking after~" He walked towards Harry and took the claok from hims "This for you, I will be sending it to Number 12 till further notice.. so I know you won't be getting into anymore trouble.. I am less strict that other Professors Harry, but I do not like students when they take advantage.. is that understood!" He said looking at Harry and then to Cho coldly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:38 pm

he looked to Cho he wanted to tell Lupin trutfully the reason for them being there but without Cho's consent he couldn't then looking down he replied "i'm sorry i can't tell you and i didn't mean to and i'm not takeing advantages i respect you highly i was honestly heading back to my dorm Professor.." before Harry could say anymore the cloke was taken from him "but..urgh.." Harry hid his last sentance and looked down and to the side
Back to top Go down
Remus John Lupin
Admin
Remus John Lupin

Male Number of posts : 168
school: : Yule, 12inch Unicorn Hair Core
Registration date : 2007-11-04

Character sheet
House:: Staff
A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Wand:: 12 inch Yule, Unicorn Hair

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:45 pm

He pointed to the door he'd just came though "Have your chat and I will see you both, tomorrow lunch time!"
He then stormed out of the room letting them get on with it.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 1:50 pm

Harry watched as Lupin left he hadn't done what he had purposely going out the door Harry said "proffesor..i'm sorry i didn't mean to..not purosely.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:38 pm

"I..tell him later,save you from trouble " She smiled up at him "I just say i was crying and you found me like that or something save you from trouble " She looked at him "Sorry..for this gettin you in trouble..i shouldt of worried you..." She looked down slightly feeling slightly gulity.
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:46 am

He shook his head and sighed "it's not your fault either i shouldn''t of been out of bed in the first place and i should of know better with everything going on Lupin was right.." he sighed again and glanced around "we will have to talk more tomorrow i don't want to annoy Lupin any further then i have..it's not that i didn't listen i mean i did..and i was heading back to my dorm.."
Back to top Go down
Cho Chang
Admin
Cho Chang

Female Number of posts : 198
school: : Hogwarts

Character sheet
House:: Ravenclaw
A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:46 am

"Yeah..i understand " She looked to the side slightly as she looked slightly out the window "Well..Night.."
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:48 am

he nodded "night Cho.." with that he kissed her cheek brifley the left the room heading directly back to his dorm as he was going to do in the first place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Moon Lit Nght   A Moon Lit Nght - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Moon Lit Nght
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Hogwarts :: Corridors :: 3rd Floor-
Jump to: