Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting For Death Eaters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Male Number of posts : 42
school: : Was at Hogwarts ages ago
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Character sheet
House:: Slythrine
Health::
Waiting For Death Eaters Left_bar_bleue69/100Waiting For Death Eaters Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
Wand:: yew wood, 13 ˝" long, core consists of one of Fawkes’ feathers

Waiting For Death Eaters Empty
PostSubject: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:21 am

Lord Voldemort is waiting for his Followers in the meeting room to come but they are not here yet. They are ment to be here by now but they are not.

It has been 2 hours but nothing yet. The dark lord was about to leave when there was a sound. So he brought his wand out ready to send a curse on who ever it was.

Waiting For Death Eaters 40262611
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Female Number of posts : 14
school: : orginally Hogwarts but has left
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet
Waiting For Death Eaters Left_bar_bleue100/100Waiting For Death Eaters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:42 pm

there was a breezes within the already coldness of the manor and in a whisp of black smoke like velvet Narcissa appeared elegant as ever in her Death eater robes but under it her crystal emrald green robes where still vividly visible, she almost fell to her knees at the sight of her master with a low bow she said "my lord, forgive me for my lateness there was a few...matters i had to attend to" she continued to bow until her cue was given to stop.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet
Waiting For Death Eaters Left_bar_bleue69/100Waiting For Death Eaters Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:29 am

He was angry at Narcissa " you can stop Bowing and you can sit down. So you know why no one else here" he asked her as he Put is wand away and then sat down "why isn't Lucius or Bellatrix here yet. Let me guess you do not know" He add to her and now waited to her to answer
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet
Waiting For Death Eaters Left_bar_bleue100/100Waiting For Death Eaters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 1:32 pm

Narcissa winced at her lords tone of voice then silently she stood only to take a seat elegantly but her shoulder where humnched "i do apologise my Lord, but i fear i honetly do not know what holds up there curfew.." her voice was feeble full of fear yet respect.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 5:59 am

"do not let this happen again Narcassa or else" lord voldemort said to her and then he stood up and started to walk around the table and said " any news from the ministry, the order or Harry Potter and his so called friends Narcassa" then waited and looking out the window of the Lestrange Manner
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:11 pm

Narcissa remained sitting then took a deep breath before she spoke "indeed my Lord i have heard wind from my Husband that the Ministry is under new management or soon to be under new management, Fudge has resighned from his post in the fear of you my lord, thus there is soon to be an election of whom shall regain control of the ministry they seem to be in chaos at the moment." slolwy and gracefully she rose to her feet "other news is as i have heard from my son Draco, that Potter and his friends are talking about some sociatiy called DA wich it's title is unclear usally it is reffered to as meeting of such, there is talk umoungst others that there is some form of conecttion between you and Potter it's meaning is to not fully clear.."her voice grew silent as she wactched her master and waited for a response
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:14 am

After she said what was happening with the ministry, harry potter and other things. Lord Voldemort did not answer straight away and an he contuie to walk around and then said "Thank you Narcissa you always tell the truth to me" he said then went back to the table and sit back down on the Chair that he was on before.

Then he spoke again "what Does DA stand for did Draco say? I am going to have a guess let me think Death Army is it or is it something to do with Dumbledore"

It is getting windly outside now and Lord Voldemort had to rise his Voice "so Fudge is getting Scared. The only Reason he is resigning from his post is that he did not believe that i am Back. There were signs, when wormtail killed Cedric Diggory but did not believe it." he said but before Narcissa could speak he said " Do you know who is going up for his post?" and now waiting for an response
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:22 pm

Narcissa remained standing and bowed slightly again before replying "I do my best to please you my lord, I am my Sister are both intent on doing so i can assure you.."

"As for Potter and his so called army i am afraid Draco has not got the name of it, but i can assure you as well my lord that the name is indeed linked to Dumbledore" and idea soon came to her head "prehaps..it is called..Dumbledores Army?" she asked "it is only a guess however.."

Narcissa didn't dare move to stand next to her master she simple sat down slowly and continued "The ministry has yet to decide who stands as the next elected minister of magic.."
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 4:04 am

There was no talking for a while and then He said "yer i bet it is Dumbledores army, it is stupid if it is" looking at her. He can tell she was a little scared to be here by herself without her family and other Death eaters too.

"i know you and your sister do your best. You too are the best!" He said out of now where and then he said "when lucius founds out about what is happening in the ministry you need to tell me. You know my plains that at some point I am going to take over the ministry" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:31 am

she nodded gingerly "of course my Lord, Potters brain is miniscule at the most, only luck is on his side.."

she then straightend at the sudden comment of compliment "thanks you my lord..it is and Honour to serve you and we will see fit that we carrying on doing our best to serve you master" with a slight bow of her head and a light flick of her hair behind her shoulder she continued "i have no doubts that you over taking the ministry will simply be..a minor task" she tilted her head slightly with a riased eyebrow of question she feltslightly more confident and being complemented by the dark lord himself
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 3:48 am

With her saying about the Ministry and Taking over it, he was thinking how, when to take it over and then he asked “Narcassa do you have any ideas how to take it over? I know but I am just seeing what each of you would do if you are me.” Lord Voldemort Said and watching her for the answer
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:20 am

"well..mylord..i personally would wait to see who is elected the new minister of magic..then send one of our own kind in to be appointed as that ministers right hand..man you could say, then possible cast Imperio on the victium allowling you..if i was you that is, to manipulate that minster in to doing your biddings..my lord.."she said with a catious bow of her head swiftly and elegantly as always
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:49 am

“Very impressive Narcassa, That is really Good” He said then got up and walked to the window looked out for a couple of minute then turned around and then said “you said earlier that Me and Harry Potter may have an connection what do you know about that” he asked her
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 4
school: : Was at Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Character sheet
Wand:: Elm with a Dragon heartstring core

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 4:16 am

Just then Lucius Walked in the Room and saw Lord Voldemort and His wife there and then said "I am Sorry my Lord, I Had matter to do with my son at his school, Please forgive me" he said and then walked over to his wife
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:07 am

He was waiting for her answer but when Lucius came in he forgot wat he said and then he said to Malfoy and then said "You have let me here for 3 hours i thinks and then your Wife came and then we discuss business and now you come along now thinking it is all right." He was looking angry at him and then he said to both

Last edited by on Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 4
school: : Was at Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Character sheet
Wand:: Elm with a Dragon heartstring core

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:13 am

Lucius was used to the Dark Lord Going like that and after he left he walked over to his wife and he kiss Narcassa on the Lips and then toke His Chair next to her and He Begin to speak "Sorry i was late, Draco is having Trouble with Potter, So what did i Miss with our masters?" He asked his wife
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Female Number of posts : 43
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Character sheet
Wand:: 9" Rosewood with a dragon heartstring core

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Sabrina arrived wearing her Death Eater robes carrying her mask in her right hand. She realized that she wasn't the first one here this time. Lucius Malfoy beat her to the punch. Sabrina took her spot in the circle and bowed to the Dark Lord,"Sorry I'm late my Lord. That pesky Granger mudblood wouldn't leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 7:49 pm

The dark lord said to Sabrina " do not let it happen again"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 6:44 am

Narcissa smiked to her husband and return the kiss as she straighted she was about to continue untill someone else had joined noticing who the girl was narcissa's lip curved and she wrinkled her nose in discust at the girl she had no dignity to be late espically on there lords behalf
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 7:14 am

Sabrina bowed to the Dark Lord again,"I promise my Lord." She noticed the look on Narcissa's face,"Is there something wrong Mrs. Malfoy?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:23 am

she gave a wriggle of her eyebrows at ther girls appearence she seemed to be oddly striking for a girl of whoms age was not certain, Narcissa tapped her chin thoughtfully "indeed there is none, no..however a plan has just come to my knowledge, given the permission of our dark lord..there is a task that you may do..wich would seem benificial.."
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:30 am

A smirk formed on Sabrina's pretty lips,"A task huh....who do I get to assassinate this time? Well, whatever our Lord asks me to do, I'll do it. I'm not afraid of a challenge." she said darkly as she held up her hands and tapped into her water and fire elements. A ball of fire formed in her right hand as a ball of water formed in her left.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:38 am

A slightly cruel laugh escaped Narcissa's soft lips, "no..not assinate..more of..a get close to you could say.." she rasied her eyebrow i shall inform our lord of this plan and if it is not accepted i shall take full blame, tell me you go to hogwarts do you not?" she asked questionly
Back to top Go down
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:42 am

Sabrina began to juggle the water and fire balls. Then she stopped and looked at Narcissa smirking,"Yes I go to Hogwarts, sixth year. I'm in the Slytherin house and I know your handsome and charming son. Who do I have to get close to?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:46 am

a small smirk of admireration crossed her face "i thank you for your kind compliments of my son, " she then continued "there is the matter of Potter at hand..what abilities do you posess?, charm? enticement?, anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For Death Eaters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next