Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting For Death Eaters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Female Number of posts : 43
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Character sheet
House:: Slythrine
Health::
Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand:: 9" Rosewood with a dragon heartstring core

Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 8:55 am

Sabrina made the balls of fire and water disappear,"I mean everything I said about Draco." Then she licked her lips and smiled darkly,"I'm an enchantress. I with my beauty, I can make any man lust after me it doesn't matter what age or blood. It's an ability I've possessed ever since a vampire bit me when I was three. I'm also elemental, I can speak in parseltongue, I'm good with martial arts, and I can also fight with a sword." Sabrina pursed her lips and smirked,"I think this mission is going to be fun. I never seduced a man before. I'm going to love every minute of this."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Female Number of posts : 14
school: : orginally Hogwarts but has left
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet
Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:05 am

another smirk pursed her lips "excellent..then your task is to get close to Potter and all his pathetic friends and find out what you can about his movements and activities..i suggest you focu on Potter, he is weak and naive and should be easy.." she then smirked "i hear from my Son, that Potter is said to be dating a ravenclaw half wit by the name of Cho chang? have you heard of her? theres also that blood traitor girl weasley do what you must to interfear with there relationship by any means, once separated Potter shall be like a lost rabbit, then you shall get close to him and find out what you can, do anything of course" she then threw back her head and gave a cold chuckle, "the lord shall be most impressed with this..now go!, i shall inform his Darkness at once!" she then stood
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Sabrina Rose Carter

Sabrina Rose Carter

Female Number of posts : 43
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Character sheet
Wand:: 9" Rosewood with a dragon heartstring core

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:08 am

Sabrina soaked in all of the information that Narcissa gave her. She smirked evilly,"I will not fail. This should be pretty easy." she then disapparated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Jasmine_Night
Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa Malfoy

Female Number of posts : 14
school: : orginally Hogwarts but has left
Registration date : 2007-11-22

Character sheet
Wand::

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 9:12 am

her smirk widended and she grace fully moved to the table and collected a piece of parchment to write a note to the dark lord
Back to top Go down
https://beyondtheveil.forumotion.com
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Male Number of posts : 4
school: : Was at Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Character sheet
Wand:: Elm with a Dragon heartstring core

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 12:55 am

Lucius then said " now girls do not start an fight when our lord is here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting For Death Eaters   Waiting For Death Eaters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting For Death Eaters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2