Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just taking back what's mine!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Female Number of posts : 160
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Just taking back what's mine! Left_bar_bleue100/100Just taking back what's mine! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Wand::

Just taking back what's mine! Empty
PostSubject: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 2:37 pm

Romilda made her way into the potions master office to take back her potions book that Professor Snape had taken off her for containing potions that were against the school rules.
'I'm not doing anything wrong!' She argued with herself. 'O.k. just get the book and get out without getting caught. And stop talking to yourself.'
She rummaged around in one of the draws and found it.
‘Yes. Ha Snape should keep these in a safer place.’ She laughed quietly to herself.
There was a creak and Romilda spun round to see what it was. An owl had landed on top of the windowsill. Romilda opened the window to let the owl in and saw that the letter was addressed to her…
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Just taking back what's mine! Left_bar_bleue95/100Just taking back what's mine! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:06 pm

As harry walked down the steps to the dungeons he begun to hum on his shoulder his book bag rested and his school jumper draped over it's side in his hand rolled up was his over due potions assignment that was supposidly due in last week but he had only recently just finished it he knew that waht awaited him was probably a week's detention but at least he did it right? he though to himself as he approached the potions class room he heard clatter inside it and pausing he rolled his eyes and almost begged please not Malfoy anything but him, not in the mood to have to deal with that ferret taking a deep breath he continue and entered the class room to place his parchement assignment down on Snapes desk turning around he jumped knocking over an ink pot causing a smash to be heard he was startled to see Romilda in the same room as him staing omniously by the window with and owl peached on it's seel
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet
Just taking back what's mine! Left_bar_bleue100/100Just taking back what's mine! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:10 pm

Romilda spun round and holding her hand to her chest she said 'My God Harry you scared the hell out of me' She took the letter and stuffed it into her pockets and shooed the owl away. ' what are you doing here?' she said looking guilty.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
Just taking back what's mine! Left_bar_bleue95/100Just taking back what's mine! Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:49 am

"you gave me a fright as much as i you, " he then took a slight breath to regain his breathing back to normal "i'm just handing in an assignment essay..what are you doing here?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:39 am

Romilda shut the window and hurried over to the desk to pick up the potions book and stuff in into her bag. ‘I just...' she sighed and though there was no point in lying. 'I wanted to take back my potions book. Snape confiscated it as it contains potions that are against school rules. And I know he’s going to give me detention for like life but I couldn’t care less.’ She looked down wanting to go on but didn’t know if she should.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:32 pm

harry laughed slightly relaxing "well if it's yours take it.." he said with a smile "i'll keep a look out and you search?" he nodded "thats if you want to find it, i think if it is yours then you should use it" he smiled yet again
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:43 pm

'It’s not that I am going to use it'. Remembering the chocolate cauldrons. 'I just don’t want Snape to have it. I don’t trust him.’ She smiled ‘thanks though’ and she continued to rummage around Snape’s desk.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:46 pm

Harry nodded then stood out side Snapes office as he took his assignment, if snape did show then he could try and stool him for a bit at least, leaning on the wall he hoped malfoy didn't show either.
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:58 pm

Romilda moved onto the draws behind the desk when she opened the last draw she saw it. ‘Oh... there is everything that has been confiscated by Snape here.’ She looked through the contents; Decoy Donators, Puking Pastilles, Nosebleed Nought, Extendable Ears... She smiled. ‘These might come in handy’ right at the bottom she found her book. She picked it up slowly and grabbing a few decoy donators and joined Harry outside.
‘Found it.’ She smiled showing him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:05 pm

smiling he nodded "okay lets get out of here.." he placed his assignment on Snapes desk then begun to walk with Romilda "Harry glanced at the book and noticed in small writing there were a few topics of potion making one read "duplicating" the other read "vitiserum" then right at the bottom half covered by Romilda's arms he saw the words "love po-" the rest was covered but even a dummy could of worked out what it said then looking ahead harry said nothing on the topic and continued to walk with her
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:13 pm

Romilda noticing Harry’s gaze started to blush. She didn’t want him to think THAT was the reason she had taken back her book. ‘This book is ancient. It was my Nan’s and she gave it to me when I started Hogwarts.’ She looked up ‘you know if they had a copy of it in school it would be in the restricted section. That’s why Snape took it off me.’
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:18 pm

Harry nodded "well Snape just dosn't want anything better the his knolwedge in the class" he laughed and smiled "or anything fun for that matter, " he continued to walk glaring in return at the slythrine students as they glared at him
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:27 pm

'Yeah well i don't really trust Snape at all. It's like there's something that he's hiding. Or maybe that's just me being paraniod'. Romilda looks out the window and shivers. It was nearing full moon. She hated it and she once heard horrible cry's coming out of the forrist. She turned back to Harry and wondered what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 11:17 am

Harry continued to walk enticed in all thought "maybe he is, i still go with the fact that he is a death eater.." he shrugged as he looked ahead
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:56 pm

Romilda nodded 'yeah that’s what i was thinking.' She fell silent lost for words.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:59 pm

Harry nodded and decided to change topic looking to ROmilda he asked "so what potion are you going to make with the potion book? i mean you can't have a book and not make a potion.."he asked with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:07 pm

Romilda smiled 'I have no idea, I just thought it's useful to have around. Don’t worry, I don’t have any intention of making a love potion’ she laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:14 pm

"love potion? why would you make one?" Harry asked curiously "and who for " he smiled and raised his eyebrow he had a hunch it was probably Ron of possibably even Neville

(ooc as this is based about 5th year Harry dosn't know about Romilda's attempts with love potion lol)
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:20 pm

'It's just that i saw u looking at that bit' She smiled slightly. 'Plus the girls were talking about it. I thought you might have known and i didn't want you getting any idea's. No offence' She add laughing.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:25 pm

with a shake of his head and a laugh he replied "i wouldn't know how to make one, and it wouldn't bother me, i bet it's effects though are strange" he frowned at the thought then looked to her "what do you mean the girls where talking about it?"
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:28 pm

'uhh, they were talking about making one for you' She looked down and grined.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:07 pm

Harry blinked slightly surprised at the news "when you say.."girls" exactly how many..?" he asked and felt even worried las thing he needed was to watch what he ate and drunk
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:12 pm

‘Quite a few actually. Don’t look so surprised, you’re like one of the most popular guys in Hogwarts. Forget Hogwarts, the whole of the magical community.’ She looked at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:16 pm

for a moment he stopped to register the information, turning to face her he crossed his arms slightly and laughed alittle "see hogwarts i supose i could see but talking about the whole magical world is non-belivible"
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:22 pm

'Oh yeah I didn't mean that they were planning on giving you love potion. Just that you’re the most popular, and you are Harry.' She faced him and warned ' just be careful though, especially not to take chocolate cauldrons.’ She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just taking back what's mine!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Hogwarts :: Classes :: Potions-
Jump to: