Beyond The Veil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Veil

Gryffindor well dwell the brave of heart Ravenclaws who's beauty and wit arise as so in hufflepuff where the the brains remain then for Slytherin the darkest of most. which house do you belong? where does your future start

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just taking back what's mine!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Male Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
House:: Gryffindor
Health::
Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)
Wand::

Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:27 pm

"oh.." he said relived "i'll make a mental note" he laughed then continued to walk again
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Female Number of posts : 160
school: : Hogwarts
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Character sheet
Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 3:49 pm

As she started walking, Romilda smiled at how Harry was so comfortable with that. Though it must be nothing compared to what he had gone through and was going through. Thinking of ways to keep the conversation going she said 'So how are things going? You know..'
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet
Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue95/100Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:00 pm

He continued to walk and glanced to her "what topic are you on about in particualr, my love life or actual life?" he asked casual as if it was an every day question
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet
Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 am

Romilda looked up at Harry shyly ‘Oh you know, in general’
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 12:57 pm

He shruged again not sure what to say "i supose its the usal..genral really, not too boring in fact never boringeven though i want it to be" he added a laugh
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:36 pm

Romilda smiled, then realising what a fool she must look like smiling all the time. ‘So what about your love life?’ she asked looking down.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:33 pm

he smiled slightly the sighed " well that is a novel, as you say i have most girls crushing on me, then there is Ginny and Cho.wich is intresting..i love them both and i can't love one without the other beig hurt or upset but at the moment i'm with Cho again..see hoe things work out" he shrugged "take it as it coms really.."
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:18 pm

'Err, you know there are rumours that there is something between you and Lovegood. You know, seeing as you spend so much time in the wood with the Thestral’s.’ She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:35 pm

Harry laughed "what? thats ridukulus..i'm only friends with Luna i spend time with her beacuse we have alot in common, thats all nothing more nothing less" he said with a shrug as he continued to walk with his hand at his sides
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 12:46 pm

"oh, ok" she sed relaxing slightly. "Its just Peeves is going round singing 'Potty Loves Looney' so its kinda catching on with some people" she shrugged "i was just wondering" she aded trying to look as if she couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:18 pm

harry laughed again and shook his head again "no we are just friends really" he said with a laugh again "though i am with Cho.."
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:30 pm

"yeah course" she looks down again "thats to bad" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 1:49 pm

"anyway..thats it really" he shrugged and continued to walk now up the stairs from the dugeon
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:53 am

Romilda's hands swung at her side as she walked up the stairs. she looked back at harry and thought how cute he looked and smiled. shaking her head she looked back down.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 1:37 am

Harry continued to walk up the spiral staicase everynow and then avoiding the spiral of the stair case, once he had reached the top he pushed open the door and held it open for romilda before he left the dungeon he smied "after you"
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:09 am

Romilda smiled as she walked past him and out of the dungeon "Thanks" she said. She didn't really know what to say. She liked Harry but didn't want to say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter
Admin
Harry Potter

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:29 am

Harry stopped and turned to Romilda, "well i'm goign to head back to common room now, i'll either see you there..or see you around alright? oh and good luck on the book and let me know what potions you make and if they are succes ful?" he smiled then turned and slowly begun to head of to the common room
Back to top Go down
RomildaVane

RomildaVane

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 11:53 am

"Yeah see you around" She said then turned the opposite direction and headed to the lake. She needed some alone time to read the letter that she had recieved in the potions room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just taking back what's mine!   Just taking back what's mine! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just taking back what's mine!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond The Veil :: Hogwarts :: Classes :: Potions-
Jump to: